Bill Killed ='(

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Bill Killed ='(

Post by KWill »

David Carradine was found dead in his hotel room in Bangkok yesterday or today (as of right now, it's still a devoloping story).

I know I'll remember him for his part in the series "Kung Fu", as well as for playing the infamous Bill of "Kill Bill".

David Carradine, you will be missed ='(

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I bet he really died in some bad ass kung-fu way. I don't care what the media says, they can't full me!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by McDuffies »

I remember him more as a bad guy from westerns.

User avatar
Dracomax
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: in a defective ficional universe
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Dracomax »

this hit me in the gut.
wow. david caradine is dead. I remember him best from the two kung fu series, myself.
ImageImageImage
You and TRI are the crazy mad ones.~Cope
Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.~unknown

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by BrownEyedCat »

I remember him mostly from MST3K'd movies - you can always tell a good actor picking up a few light roles when the cast refer to him by name. He played the main villain in the Unearthly, and had a cameo at the beginning of Red Zone Cuba. Despite what you'd think, this has resulted in a good amount of affection for the man, from me.

I was sad to hear he'd passed away.
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Kirb »

<Kirb-dinner> huh...
<Kirb-dinner> seems carradine might not have been a suicide after all
<Rock> I knew it!
<Rock> He was murdered, wasn't he?
<Kirb-dinner> uhh
<Kirb-dinner> 'while a source in Bangkok, Thailand, said the actor's neck and genitals were found bound with rope.'
<Rock> ...
<CJ_Burgandy> death by hooker
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Komiyan »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I bet he really died in some bad ass kung-fu way. I don't care what the media says, they can't full me!
He wanked himself to death :P

Maybe you'd prefer it if a ninja was involved, though I don't think you truly would..
Image
Image

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

Komiyan wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I bet he really died in some bad ass kung-fu way. I don't care what the media says, they can't full me!
He wanked himself to death :P

Maybe you'd prefer it if a ninja was involved, though I don't think you truly would..
I think Masturbating to death is a pretty Kung-fu way to die.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by McDuffies »

Cause ninjas are such wankers.

User avatar
Dracomax
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: in a defective ficional universe
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Dracomax »

Komiyan wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I bet he really died in some bad ass kung-fu way. I don't care what the media says, they can't full me!
He wanked himself to death :P

Maybe you'd prefer it if a ninja was involved, though I don't think you truly would..
well, that's what the ninjas want you to think.
ImageImageImage
You and TRI are the crazy mad ones.~Cope
Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.~unknown

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Laemkral »

NOOOO!!! BIIIIIIIIIILL!
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Rkolter »

I'm pretty sure this is a horrible, non-ninja way to die.

How did he plan to get down? Assuming it wasn't intentional suicide, the guy had to be pretty good at doing this to get himself into that position; didn't he rig an escape?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Netpoet »

http://www.comcast.net/articles/enterta ... ine.Death/

They're saying it's definitely not a suicide now.

JadeAisha
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 am

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by JadeAisha »

Death sneaks up on all of us :( *grabs binoculars* Im watching you Reaper...

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Tellurider »

JadeAisha wrote:Death sneaks up on all of us :( *grabs binoculars* Im watching you Reaper...
Come on baby, don't fear the Reaper.
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Rkolter »

Tellurider wrote:
JadeAisha wrote:Death sneaks up on all of us :( *grabs binoculars* Im watching you Reaper...
Come on baby, don't fear the Reaper.
I don't fear the Reaper. I fear some very strong prostitute randomly tieing me up by my throat, wrists, and genetalia and hanging me in a closet to die.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Risky »

Rkolter wrote:
Tellurider wrote:
JadeAisha wrote:Death sneaks up on all of us :( *grabs binoculars* Im watching you Reaper...
Come on baby, don't fear the Reaper.
I don't fear the Reaper. I fear some very strong prostitute randomly tieing me up by my throat, wrists, and genetalia and hanging me in a closet to die.
I have the same nightmare, except it's a giant frog.

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by Komiyan »

Rkolter wrote:
Tellurider wrote:
JadeAisha wrote:Death sneaks up on all of us :( *grabs binoculars* Im watching you Reaper...
Come on baby, don't fear the Reaper.
I don't fear the Reaper. I fear some very strong prostitute randomly tieing me up by my throat, wrists, and genetalia and hanging me in a closet to die.
Somehow I feel this incident was anything BUT random :P
Image
Image

User avatar
HerschelDirtwater
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 am

Re: Bill Killed ='(

Post by HerschelDirtwater »

Come on baby, don't fear the Reaper.
More Cowbell!! :lol:

Locked