Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Sorry Bec, no armies from me, i'm too busy working on ridiculously over-engineered particle accelerators.
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.
I am sadly, a lackey. At my best, maybe a suitable general for your armies, but on no level am I a mad scientist. That being said, Lego doesn't pay what he used to, and some part time work would totally help. Here's my resume. I do great minioning.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Laemkral wrote:I am sadly, a lackey. At my best, maybe a suitable general for your armies, but on no level am I a mad scientist. That being said, Lego doesn't pay what he used to, and some part time work would totally help. Here's my resume. I do great minioning.
I heard you have to join a union to go journeyman
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009 A Lamestream Media Company
Laemkral wrote:I am sadly, a lackey. At my best, maybe a suitable general for your armies, but on no level am I a mad scientist. That being said, Lego doesn't pay what he used to, and some part time work would totally help. Here's my resume. I do great minioning.
I heard you have to join a union to go journeyman
Psh, that's bullshit. The lackey's union hasn't had a spine in decades. I'm not joining no stinkin' union, and there's nothing anyone can do to make me change my mind.
I bet you all expected me to get interrupted by someone from the union. Well, that's not how I-*crack*OH GOD MY KNEES!! I'll sign!! I'll sign!!
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Turnsky wrote:Sorry Bec, no armies from me, i'm too busy working on ridiculously over-engineered particle accelerators.
I appreciate your concern, but I am perfectly capable of making my own army, I'll have you know!
*toaster explodes*
Laemkral wrote:I am sadly, a lackey. At my best, maybe a suitable general for your armies, but on no level am I a mad scientist. That being said, Lego doesn't pay what he used to, and some part time work would totally help. Here's my resume. I do great minioning.
I dunno if I can afford to hire you as a full-time general, but my army will no doubt need some instruction in military maneuvers and your Army-ness is unqualified! I'll keep in touch.
I would like to point out that, when one creates robotic(and other types of synthetic lifeforms) soldiers to remember you have created an artificial life... and they deserve the same love and consideration as a real soldier.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri wrote:I would like to point out that, when one creates robotic(and other types of synthetic lifeforms) soldiers to remember you have created an artificial life... and they deserve the same love and consideration as a real soldier.
so, going by history, none whatsoever?
You and TRI are the crazy mad ones.~Cope
Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.~unknown
...Is that what that is? I've been using it to prop up my end-table!
...
*pours more tacky glue on it*
Careful, Tacky glue is well known as the only substance that will reduce the coeficent of temporal friction, meaning you don't have to go as fast to go back in time. If you use enough glue, you might spontaneously teleport into a different time.
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."
Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
...Is that what that is? I've been using it to prop up my end-table!
...
*pours more tacky glue on it*
Careful, Tacky glue is well known as the only substance that will reduce the coeficent of temporal friction, meaning you don't have to go as fast to go back in time. If you use enough glue, you might spontaneously teleport into a different time.
What!? then all they really needed in BTTF part III was tacky glue!?
Oh if only they had known! But then they would have had to skip the manure joke.