The torture debate (Begone 56k)

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

The torture debate (Begone 56k)

Post by Killbert-Robby »

I saw this... and....... it was pure genius... I guess I kinda gotta share this, and we can even have some half-assed serious debate

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Re: The torture debate (Begone 56k)

Post by Mercury Hat »

Image
big20060619.gif
(41.59 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: The torture debate (Begone 56k)

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Now you're just bringing me back to Gaia. It hurts <_<
Image

User avatar
Tarts
Regular Poster
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: The torture debate (Begone 56k)

Post by Tarts »

I hate debate. I never win. :-?
LOL @ the comic though. XD
Image
"You're a guy! Why do you need to poo?" -Me

Locked