The Time is Nigh!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Rkolter »

BrownEyedCat wrote:Image

This can only be a good sign!
Indeed!

... I want a pair of those.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Dotty »

YAY GO BECCY!

I also want exploding earrings and a pair of evil scientist goggles. I know I'm generally harmless and all....BUT GOGGLES!
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Laemkral »

I'm just posting here to remember to check this thread when it updates.

And kick ass goggles!
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Prettydragoon »

Now those goggles look like they actually do something. Gratz BEC!
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1643
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Dave Against The Machine »

I bet they shoot laser beams! Or maybe not. That seems to be my answer to everything.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Dr Legostar »

this is most amusing, love the goggles.

I would like it noted that as I'm typing this i'm sitting here in a lab coat.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by BrownEyedCat »

Sadly, only one comic today for your consumption:

Image


However . . .

Image

I haven't been entirely lazy.
Yet another piece falls into place . . .

Image
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Killbert-Robby »

BEC, you could have told me you made a post here :O
Very snazzy!
Image

User avatar
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1643
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Dave Against The Machine »

I think she pretty much told and showed everyone in chat. If sooooooomeone would pay attention in chat........

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Killbert-Robby »

I wasn't in chat you dip
Image

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Phact0rri »

when I see goggles I automatically think rivet head not mad scientist...

...hurry put down that front242 record!
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by MixedMyth »

"The time is nigh," The Squirrel said, "To talk of many things."
Of Brown Eyed Cats and sealing wax, of Cabbages and Pings."
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by CaptainClaude »

Doing a girl version of Dr Horrible from the last minute or so for halloween, BEC?

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by BrownEyedCat »

I was thinking more Spark than Dr Horrible. I intend to make accessories.

Though, if Doctor Horrible was wearing a skirt during that final showdown, I might actually go back and watch it again.
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by BrownEyedCat »

Image

Image


I am 98% certain that this qualifies as an acceptable case of thread necromancy.

Actually... *adds 'undead marauding threads' to her list of possible Monster Army soldiers*
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Rkolter »

It's acceptable.

And funny!
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by BrownEyedCat »

Image

Whenever I have trouble being creative, I watch hour upon hour of really terrible TV and movies.

... I think it helps, but some physicians believe that the resultant brain-numbing lowers my standards.
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Ti-Phil »

Nice to see your mad sciency comic back BEC... Please do not send any CGI Monsters after me!

Unless I can send my ham made armies against them.
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Dracomax
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: in a defective ficional universe
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Dracomax »

ti-phil--you know, you could probably just contract your ham armies out to BEC. of course, statistics say that whichever you do, they'll have a 65% consumption rate.

man I waish I was a spark.... Oh, Well, I'll just have to bid on a monstrous army from e-bay. :shifty:
ImageImageImage
You and TRI are the crazy mad ones.~Cope
Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.~unknown

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: The Time is Nigh!

Post by Rkolter »

I'll sell you a bag of antimatter. :shifty:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

Locked