Would you take the money?
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
I would invest in nothing but my own happiness.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
- Contact:
if I had a million dollars..
I would buy you a green dress.
But not a real green dress, that's cruel.
But not a real green dress, that's cruel.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: if I had a million dollars..
made of hemp?Pimpette wrote:I would buy you a green dress.
- K-Dawg
- I wanna LIVE
- Posts: 4844
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Yes, let us check!
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
I've had enough of you implying that I am crazy rich! I'm normal just like you.Killbert-Robby wrote:Six million dollars is a lot of money to the REST of us, KEON.K-Dawg wrote:You'd be wise to report it to them.
Once the bank realizes their mistake (and they will with that much money) they are just going to take all the money back, whether you took out some or not. There's no finders keepers here.
Now if you'll excuse me my butler is bringing my lunch of dodo meat, t-rex steaks, and the finest caviar from under the sea.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
Not delivered via KD's personal helicopter?Pimpette wrote:I get mailed the leftovers!
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Would you take the money?
The finest and rarest caviar is the pearly white roe of a centennial beluga sturgeon which is a FRESH WATER fish and therefore not from UNDER THE SEAK-Dawg wrote:I've had enough of you implying that I am crazy rich! I'm normal just like you.Killbert-Robby wrote:Six million dollars is a lot of money to the REST of us, KEON.K-Dawg wrote:You'd be wise to report it to them.
Once the bank realizes their mistake (and they will with that much money) they are just going to take all the money back, whether you took out some or not. There's no finders keepers here.![]()
Now if you'll excuse me my butler is bringing my lunch of dodo meat, t-rex steaks, and the finest caviar from under the sea.
You POSER
Hell, now I'll bet that Dodo is actually Kiwi, and the T-rex is just komodo dragon... You make me sick Keon. Sick.

- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
If we convince Sublet to join...Phact0rri wrote: A and C... and we can start the real life Keentones band *l*
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
Clearly the finest and rarest caviar would be one from on land.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Would you take the money?
.... toucheeeeMercury Hat wrote:Clearly the finest and rarest caviar would be one from on land.

- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
The only land-fish I can think of off the top of my head is the loanshark. And if you eat it's caviar, it'll send two guys over to break your arms.Mercury Hat wrote:Clearly the finest and rarest caviar would be one from on land.
- K-Dawg
- I wanna LIVE
- Posts: 4844
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Yes, let us check!
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
I'd expect a NORMAL to say that. You haven't even seen or heard the Fantasmopotomus I bet.Killbert-Robby wrote:
The finest and rarest caviar is the pearly white roe of a centennial beluga sturgeon which is a FRESH WATER fish and therefore not from UNDER THE SEA
You POSER
Hell, now I'll bet that Dodo is actually Kiwi, and the T-rex is just komodo dragon... You make me sick Keon. Sick.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Would you take the money?
I'll bet you haven't tasted anything not in a bagel. Living in a Jewish neighborhood is soooooooo 90s-rich-person.K-Dawg wrote:I'd expect a NORMAL to say that. You haven't even seen or heard the Fantasmopotomus I bet.Killbert-Robby wrote:
The finest and rarest caviar is the pearly white roe of a centennial beluga sturgeon which is a FRESH WATER fish and therefore not from UNDER THE SEA
You POSER
Hell, now I'll bet that Dodo is actually Kiwi, and the T-rex is just komodo dragon... You make me sick Keon. Sick.

- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
I think I've seen caviar that could be considered 'on land', since it was made from callinectes eggs.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
walking fish?Rkolter wrote:The only land-fish I can think of off the top of my head is the loanshark. And if you eat it's caviar, it'll send two guys over to break your arms.Mercury Hat wrote:Clearly the finest and rarest caviar would be one from on land.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
the landsharkPhact0rri wrote:walking fish?Rkolter wrote:The only land-fish I can think of off the top of my head is the loanshark. And if you eat it's caviar, it'll send two guys over to break your arms.Mercury Hat wrote:Clearly the finest and rarest caviar would be one from on land.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
isn't that a beer?Ahaugen wrote:the landsharkPhact0rri wrote:walking fish?
- Nanda
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4268
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
- Location: Peeking out of the closet.
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
I could never take the money. In 1990, when Joseph Mollicone embezzled $13 million and caused the collapse of RI's credit union network, my family and some 211,000 people just like us lost access to our savings for almost two years - that's a really fucking big deal to people who are living hand to mouth, just barely able to keep their heads above the poverty line.
- Dracomax
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm
- Location: in a defective ficional universe
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
Surely the rarest caviar is from the ostracoderm.
mmm...prehistoric caviar....
mmm...prehistoric caviar....



You and TRI are the crazy mad ones.~Cope
Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.~unknown
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Would you take the money?
Mmm... rocks.Dracomax wrote:Surely the rarest caviar is from the ostracoderm.
mmm...prehistoric caviar....










