Guess what very special day today is?
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Dragonkingdoms
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:08 am
- Location: A little place at the southeast end of America
- Contact:
Guess what very special day today is?
It's my birthday! I'm surprised no one posted a topic like this, though. The only problem with getting a year older now, is that next year, that would put me at 30. Yipes!
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
Holy cow, DK, I had no idea you were that much older than me. Anyway, congrats on your survival.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
You're a quarter of the way to 120! Happy hunting!
**Edit OOPS OOPS OOPS I'm bad at math. Well, you're a quarter of the way to 116! Way to go!
**Edit OOPS OOPS OOPS I'm bad at math. Well, you're a quarter of the way to 116! Way to go!
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
Happy Birthday DK!! May it be filled with cake, and ice cream, and balloons, and possibly the occasional donkey in need of a new tail.
Or hookers and cheap alcohol. Y'know, depending upon your mood.
Or hookers and cheap alcohol. Y'know, depending upon your mood.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
McDuffies wrote:You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
I'm still older than you.
Happy birthday tho.
Happy birthday tho.
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
Happy Birthday! =D
- Netpoet
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
Young'uns. I swear.
I still can only think of like 2 people older than me on CG... Ryan being one of em, by like 2 months or so.
*waves his cane at Dragonkingoms* Congrats on the birthday, now GET OFFA MAH LAWN!
>Net
I still can only think of like 2 people older than me on CG... Ryan being one of em, by like 2 months or so.
*waves his cane at Dragonkingoms* Congrats on the birthday, now GET OFFA MAH LAWN!
>Net
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: Guess what very special day today is?
Oh, you're my age too? I thought you were a geezer.Phact0rri wrote:McDuffies wrote:You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.










