Guess what very special day today is?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Dragonkingdoms
Regular Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:08 am
Location: A little place at the southeast end of America
Contact:

Guess what very special day today is?

Post by Dragonkingdoms »

It's my birthday! I'm surprised no one posted a topic like this, though. The only problem with getting a year older now, is that next year, that would put me at 30. Yipes!

User avatar
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by SergeXIII »

Holy cow, DK, I had no idea you were that much older than me. Anyway, congrats on your survival.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

You're a quarter of the way to 120! Happy hunting!


**Edit OOPS OOPS OOPS I'm bad at math. Well, you're a quarter of the way to 116! Way to go!
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by McDuffies »

You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by Laemkral »

Happy Birthday DK!! May it be filled with cake, and ice cream, and balloons, and possibly the occasional donkey in need of a new tail.

Or hookers and cheap alcohol. Y'know, depending upon your mood. :twisted:
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by Phact0rri »

McDuffies wrote:You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by Rkolter »

I'm still older than you.

Happy birthday tho. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by KWill »

Happy Birthday! =D

User avatar
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by Netpoet »

Young'uns. I swear.

I still can only think of like 2 people older than me on CG... Ryan being one of em, by like 2 months or so.

*waves his cane at Dragonkingoms* Congrats on the birthday, now GET OFFA MAH LAWN!

>Net

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Post by McDuffies »

Phact0rri wrote:
McDuffies wrote:You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.
Oh, you're my age too? I thought you were a geezer.

Locked