Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
- Redtech
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
- Location: 'Terror central' London
- Contact:
Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
It's not under my sofa, that's for sure.
Anyway:
meiosis Gone wrong
meiosis 20009
meiosis
meiosis comic
meiosis pic
meiosis comic book Not yet?
quarantine biohazard Number 1! YAY!
Anyway:
meiosis Gone wrong
meiosis 20009
meiosis
meiosis comic
meiosis pic
meiosis comic book Not yet?
quarantine biohazard Number 1! YAY!
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
My February stats konked out on me around the 23rd or 24th. I've added Google Analytics now.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
We live in the age of humour. Or bad jokes, anyway.
The oddest one I got before the stats went bung.3 2 15.38% humour age
- Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
- Contact:
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
For P&A:
pimpette
pimpette and associates
incest comic <-- why
male escorts
pimp facts
pimp-ette
pimpette & associates
pimpette name
pimppette
satan incest
turkish male escort
turkish male escorts
For Shenanigan:
shenanigan books
shenanigan extra
shennanigan
pimpette
pimpette and associates
incest comic <-- why
male escorts
pimp facts
pimp-ette
pimpette & associates
pimpette name
pimppette
satan incest
turkish male escort
turkish male escorts
For Shenanigan:
shenanigan books
shenanigan extra
shennanigan
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
Right, then! My search results are gradually getting weirder...
between places <--hi!
tiana between places <--yes. It's me. Seriously.
between places comic <--looking for me?
"graphic novel" "fantasy" <--"someone" "likes" "quotation marks".
"sex percussions" <--HI, TREGORY!
between places, comic <--between places, search result.
betweenplaces <--myspacebarisbroken
fantasy graphic novel <--mm.
goodies avatare copyright artist <--Zuhbuh? does this relate at all, whatsoever, to the people posting my avatars page on German forums?
the place in between <-- between what?
web graphic novels <--well, this is one of those.
what places are in between <--I don't know, actually. T.T I know that between my ears there is brain, does that help?
wizards icons art <--I have one of those...
Between places comiciie=utf-8-oe=utf-8-aq=t=rls=org.mozilla:en- <--um?
between places webcomic <--Yes, that's me!
sex percussionssie=utf-8toe=utf-8taq=tarls=org.mozilla:en-US:of <--...What's with the weird added string, anyway?
updates tuesday and thursday comic <--I do! YAY!
And my SpiderForest mirror got a few different ones, as well as the typical "between places" and "betweenplaces"...
a one page moral <--A what?
between places spiderforest <--me!
fantasy graphic <--...I guess I have some of those. And I guess BP is occasionally graphic...
von tiana <--This is the single most inexplicable WUT search string I have ever gotten. I want this to be my new screenname. I don't GET it, but it's awesome.
between places <--hi!
tiana between places <--yes. It's me. Seriously.
between places comic <--looking for me?
"graphic novel" "fantasy" <--"someone" "likes" "quotation marks".
"sex percussions" <--HI, TREGORY!
between places, comic <--between places, search result.
betweenplaces <--myspacebarisbroken
fantasy graphic novel <--mm.
goodies avatare copyright artist <--Zuhbuh? does this relate at all, whatsoever, to the people posting my avatars page on German forums?
the place in between <-- between what?
web graphic novels <--well, this is one of those.
what places are in between <--I don't know, actually. T.T I know that between my ears there is brain, does that help?
wizards icons art <--I have one of those...
Between places comiciie=utf-8-oe=utf-8-aq=t=rls=org.mozilla:en- <--um?
between places webcomic <--Yes, that's me!
sex percussionssie=utf-8toe=utf-8taq=tarls=org.mozilla:en-US:of <--...What's with the weird added string, anyway?
updates tuesday and thursday comic <--I do! YAY!
And my SpiderForest mirror got a few different ones, as well as the typical "between places" and "betweenplaces"...
a one page moral <--A what?
between places spiderforest <--me!
fantasy graphic <--...I guess I have some of those. And I guess BP is occasionally graphic...
von tiana <--This is the single most inexplicable WUT search string I have ever gotten. I want this to be my new screenname. I don't GET it, but it's awesome.
- Warofwinds
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 7:46 pm
- Location: Beneath stormy skies
- Contact:
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
A couple odd ones this past month!
animated people read your sentences (Metruis...was that you?)
antagonist of womens rights
half human half sheep baby (A sheeple shirt design in my store...)
how to access someones deviant page if your not their friend
fuck you penguin (I'm told this is an actual blog, but as for how MY site came up...?)
legend of winged cats
the benefit of being a studious person
wake up woman + man shirt
webcomics with pretty art
winged wolf tribal tattoo in white background
animated people read your sentences (Metruis...was that you?)
antagonist of womens rights
half human half sheep baby (A sheeple shirt design in my store...)
how to access someones deviant page if your not their friend
fuck you penguin (I'm told this is an actual blog, but as for how MY site came up...?)
legend of winged cats
the benefit of being a studious person
wake up woman + man shirt
webcomics with pretty art
winged wolf tribal tattoo in white background
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
NO! I just did the spiderman one!animated people read your sentences (Metruis...was that you?)
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
Only the "interesting" ones
1 0.20% comic i'm fooling you and you don't like itefr=yfp-t-501-s <--huh?
1 0.20% jar jar site:legostargalactica.comicgenesis.comoie=utf-8-oe=utf <-- no.
1 0.20% l'ames comicoei=UTF-8Tfr=opera2 <-- heh, L'ames hasn't existed for years.
1 0.20% pin up art of mary mevisroe=utf-8srls=org.mozilla:en-GB:officia <--Mv, i think they're looking for you.
1 0.20% steve zhans prison movies <--excuse me what?
1 0.20% comic i'm fooling you and you don't like itefr=yfp-t-501-s <--huh?
1 0.20% jar jar site:legostargalactica.comicgenesis.comoie=utf-8-oe=utf <-- no.
1 0.20% l'ames comicoei=UTF-8Tfr=opera2 <-- heh, L'ames hasn't existed for years.
1 0.20% pin up art of mary mevisroe=utf-8srls=org.mozilla:en-GB:officia <--Mv, i think they're looking for you.
1 0.20% steve zhans prison movies <--excuse me what?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Drsaltine2
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:38 am
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
One of the few months I actually got something:
1 1 100.00% 2009 dirigible
But mostly I'm pissed about CG dropping stats without warning.
1 1 100.00% 2009 dirigible
But mostly I'm pissed about CG dropping stats without warning.
Professor Saltine's Astrodynamic Dirigible: http://www.professorsaltine.com
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
Seriously. It's almost enough to make you want to gtfo.Drsaltine2 wrote:One of the few months I actually got something:
1 1 100.00% 2009 dirigible
But mostly I'm pissed about CG dropping stats without warning.
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
God I miss stats so much. I loved stalking my referrer links.
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
Many "counter" type services like sitemeter have free referrer tracking, for what it's worth. I use them, particularly since my site hosts the keenelven dropdown, so my server stats were never that reliable for counting visitors.
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
I'm trying to put in the google thingie now. Does it do refferers?
- Lianweijun086
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:31 am
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
Yep! Also, here's a Google Analytics hack if you (like me) missed having full referrer links. T_T http://www.reubenyau.com/google-analyti ... rring-url/Fishies wrote:I'm trying to put in the google thingie now. Does it do refferers?
It does work, thank goodness, I prefer having the full link.
- Mo
- Cartoon Villain (GTC)
- Posts: 5085
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
- Location: On the shoulder of a giant
- Contact:
Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"
Heh. I decided to login and check my old comics' stats for the first time in, I don't know, 2 years?
I had no search strings for February, but going back a few months I found this:
2 1 25.00% free porno imo
3 1 25.00% imo porn
I've officially been porn-googled. My comic can rest in peace now!
I had no search strings for February, but going back a few months I found this:
2 1 25.00% free porno imo
3 1 25.00% imo porn
I've officially been porn-googled. My comic can rest in peace now!
- Mo
- Cartoon Villain (GTC)
- Posts: 5085
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
- Location: On the shoulder of a giant
- Contact:
wait, wha- what happened to my forum game points? NOOO! :(
*noogies Cope*Cope wrote:Envy.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
phpBB3 ate them all up!
Ah, just like old times.
I mean, AAAAAUGHGFBHJAF JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.
I mean, AAAAAUGHGFBHJAF JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.












