Worth it!Princess wrote:Applying the yellow binding to this costume took three years off my life!
Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
(next-paged!)
I... I think I love you.Princess wrote: Applying the yellow binding to this costume took three years off my life!
- Tynan
- A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Adventuring
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
I'M DONE WIT.....oh shit hot chunli action.
- Vorticus
- Backrub Fiend
- Posts: 6163
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
- Location: Walking on sunshine
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
That is entirely awesome, Princess. It looks very well made.
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
And the costume ain't half bad, either.Vorticus wrote:That is entirely awesome, Princess. It looks very well made.
Ba-zing!
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
My thoughts in order-"Hot!", "cool costume!", "I think I saw those wrist bands in a halloween store".
Great picture too, what convention is that?
Great picture too, what convention is that?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Princess
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:04 pm
- Location: Eastern Vulgaria
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
Woah thanks! 
The wristbands are made from industrial cardboard tubing and wood
The wristbands are made from industrial cardboard tubing and wood
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
Not a picture of me, but our cat Flint, has a new hiding spot at the temporary apartment we're stuck in:
- Attachments
-
- flint-on-cabinets.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
what bracelets? ha ha. I really like the colour scheme, actually.Laemkral wrote:My thoughts in order-"Hot!", "cool costume!", "I think I saw those wrist bands in a halloween store".
Great picture too, what convention is that?
- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
meet my new kitty

he has cool colors!

he doesn't have a name yet but I'm leaning toward Reinhold, after Reinhold Messner, because he likes to climb up on things.

he has cool colors!

he doesn't have a name yet but I'm leaning toward Reinhold, after Reinhold Messner, because he likes to climb up on things.
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
Picture of me from the Dining In at TBOLC, and picture of me with MAJ Rogers of the Australian Army. Both taken by other people and passed to me on Facebook.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/ ... 9_8068.jpg
That's COL Georgi, Commander of 8th Brigade (which runs the schoolhouse) and an SDSU grad. The other guy is a classmate of mine who is also an SDSU grad.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/ ... 6_3982.jpg
MAJ Rogers is part an exchange program that goes all the way back to 1967 to share teachers. He's also incredibly hilarious and really knowledgeable.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/ ... 9_8068.jpg
That's COL Georgi, Commander of 8th Brigade (which runs the schoolhouse) and an SDSU grad. The other guy is a classmate of mine who is also an SDSU grad.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/ ... 6_3982.jpg
MAJ Rogers is part an exchange program that goes all the way back to 1967 to share teachers. He's also incredibly hilarious and really knowledgeable.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
awwe he looks like my little ayumaiTellurider wrote:meet my new kitty
he has cool colors!
he doesn't have a name yet but I'm leaning toward Reinhold, after Reinhold Messner, because he likes to climb up on things.
- Nanda
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4268
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
- Location: Peeking out of the closet.
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
I'm finally teaching myself to knit (and felt) so, naturally...
MOHAWK HAT!


MOHAWK HAT!


- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
they need to make hats with holes in them so people can have thier liberty spikes poking through the hat.
sorry Mohawk hat made me rethink this idea of mine. fun hat, bet you could make a killing at those anime conventions.
sorry Mohawk hat made me rethink this idea of mine. fun hat, bet you could make a killing at those anime conventions.
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
Holy shit, that is awesome. 
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: Alter Egos 12: Camwhores and the Forumites Who Stalk Them
Nicely done, bananda.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:














