The Unhappy Thread
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
Still a little hung over from Saturday night. Never drinking like that again. Ever! On the plus side, I didn't have to spend any of my own money to get this sick...
Also, I really want to move out of my apartment. Jim had a couple friends over last night (when I was still feeling REALLY bad). I was already in bed, and they were being noisy...one of them even came into my room for a minute and actually tried to hit on me.
I had to lock my door after that...which sucks because I like sleeping with the door open, the room feels all 'shut in' if it's closed. Bart was talking the other day about how he needed to get his own place. I hope he does soon... and damn I hope he asks me to move in with him.
Also, I really want to move out of my apartment. Jim had a couple friends over last night (when I was still feeling REALLY bad). I was already in bed, and they were being noisy...one of them even came into my room for a minute and actually tried to hit on me.
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
-
Ruby Falls
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3007
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
- Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
- Contact:
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
I'm exhausted today. No idea why...slept 'til 11, then got up and went to the bank and the grocery store. Came home and ate a salad...after that I was so beat that I had to take a nap. And I'm STILL feeling worn out. Fatigued, even.
And I forgot to buy popcorn at the store...for some reason I've been kinda craving it lately. Weird, huh? (After working in places that had free popcorn for years, I NEVER thought I'd want to buy the stuff again)
And I forgot to buy popcorn at the store...for some reason I've been kinda craving it lately. Weird, huh? (After working in places that had free popcorn for years, I NEVER thought I'd want to buy the stuff again)
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
Yes they certainly do...you'd think I'd be used to them enough by now to know how to deal with them better, but I'm not.ciararavenblaze wrote:I'll just sum up: anxiety problems and panic attacks fucking SUCK.
They misunderstood me at Wendys...put a honey in the bag instead of a honey mustard. And I'm probably gonna be really full after I eat.
Plus, I'm still sick. Woke up still feeling crappy, plus I'm still weak and exhausted and for some reason a little sore in places that I shouldn't be.
And Bart still hasn't called back. Dammit, he IS out of town again, I guess.
Edit: Never mind about that last part! He just now called (Just to say hi...aww!) He's still here, working today building a deck. I wanted to go over there tonight and cuddle, but he has to get up in the morning (So do I, though) so he says let's wait until the weekend (But I have to get up early in the morning then, too!)
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
yay to Bart calling you back. 
I made an angry post on LJ just now, regarding the bitch because the more I so much as think about how rude she is and has been, the angrier I get, and the more disgusted I get with myself for being so fucking passive aggressive.
I hope she raises hell and gives me good reason to send all of my other friends after her sorry ass. only to be standing by to pour salt into her wounds. the fucking BITCH.
I made an angry post on LJ just now, regarding the bitch because the more I so much as think about how rude she is and has been, the angrier I get, and the more disgusted I get with myself for being so fucking passive aggressive.
I hope she raises hell and gives me good reason to send all of my other friends after her sorry ass. only to be standing by to pour salt into her wounds. the fucking BITCH.
>.>
<.<
PLOOEY!!!!
<.<
PLOOEY!!!!
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
I know, I'm just frustrated now because I can't go over there tonight! Hmm, maybe that's why he hasn't asked me to move in with him yet...because he'll never get enough sleep when I'm around?ciararavenblaze wrote:yay to Bart calling you back.![]()
Actually, why do I always get sad when he's not around? That's the last thing he'd want me to do, he doesn't want me being sad! Especially not because of him!
Tried to watch 'Enchanted' just now...the first 4 parts were fine, but the last part wouldn't show up! Stupid internet movie site!!! Grr!
*makes a note to read Cyndi's LJ...I forgot to check it when I was just there making my own post*
-
Ruby Falls
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3007
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
- Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
- Contact:
-
Ruby Falls
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3007
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
- Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
- Contact:
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
That sucks.
Still sick. Run-down, tired, and kinda nauseous-ey every now and again. And because of all this stuff, I've been all emotionish lately, and it hasn't been taking much for me to start crying...movies do it, or even sitcoms, and the other day I teared up because I wanted the TV and Jim was taking awhile to get to a save point in his game. Food sounds kinda repulsing, but I eat anyway, and at times I get hungry really fast. I think I have the plague, tha's gotta be it.
It does seem that my nose is finally clearing up today, though, and I'm not coughing so much as I was!
And Bart never called me back tonight. I'm worried and scared and not feeling good and I really really need to talk to him, and to just lay there and hold onto him really tightly, and have him kiss me and hug me back. And I wish he'd fucking CALL me when I leave him a message; does he just never check the damn things?! A lot of the time when he sees I've called, he'll call back though...but not every time, and apparently not tonight.
I wish that I could see him more often. Once a week is NOT enough. Still, that's better than him being gone and not getting to see him for nearly a month.
Still sick. Run-down, tired, and kinda nauseous-ey every now and again. And because of all this stuff, I've been all emotionish lately, and it hasn't been taking much for me to start crying...movies do it, or even sitcoms, and the other day I teared up because I wanted the TV and Jim was taking awhile to get to a save point in his game. Food sounds kinda repulsing, but I eat anyway, and at times I get hungry really fast. I think I have the plague, tha's gotta be it.
And Bart never called me back tonight. I'm worried and scared and not feeling good and I really really need to talk to him, and to just lay there and hold onto him really tightly, and have him kiss me and hug me back. And I wish he'd fucking CALL me when I leave him a message; does he just never check the damn things?! A lot of the time when he sees I've called, he'll call back though...but not every time, and apparently not tonight.
I wish that I could see him more often. Once a week is NOT enough. Still, that's better than him being gone and not getting to see him for nearly a month.
I would hug you, but I don't want to get affected.
I didn't take anything last night to see if that would make any difference...and I feel exactly the same as I did the previous two mornings, after taking Nyquil. *Begins to look up crazy home remedies for the plague*
Edit by Kat: Oops, I think I screwed up your post last night...I was trying to quote it and I must've hit the 'edit' button by mistake...Sorry if I did!
I didn't take anything last night to see if that would make any difference...and I feel exactly the same as I did the previous two mornings, after taking Nyquil. *Begins to look up crazy home remedies for the plague*
Edit by Kat: Oops, I think I screwed up your post last night...I was trying to quote it and I must've hit the 'edit' button by mistake...Sorry if I did!
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
Still generally feeling bad, and now I'm frustrated too, because I FINALLY got ahold of Bart about 20 minutes ago to see if he still wanted to do something tonight, and I think he'd forgotten. Sounded like he might've had a drink or two to boot, but I'm not 100% sure because I didn't talk to him for that long. I still need to see him, but he should really be sober for the conversation I was wanting to have. Either way I want to go over there, and I need a hug, so he'd BETTER damn well call me back. Said he'd call back right away, but he hasn't yet...which was expected; it's what usually happens. But I tried calling HIM back twice now, and got his voicemail. 