The Happy Thread

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I found out today that it's confirmed that my brother and his wife are expecting their next child in mid July. :)
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Congratulations to them!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

yeah! I'm hoping it's a boy. *dance dance*
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

Congratulations to you all!!
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

hmm.. regular Budweiser isn't bad at all. :)
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I'm off work today and tomorrow, and I'm finally feeling better! (Just REALLY hungry right now is all!)
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

I'm still first chair!!
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

finished with two out of four finals. WOOT. :D
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I got the kitchen at least halfway cleaned up while ago! :)

And I won the lottery while ago! Just $5 from a scratchers ticket, but still! Put that with the $2 one I still haven't turned in, and I could buy more tickets! And win the jackpot, and live happily ever after!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I feel better after last night, even though I was up till 3AM talking to Gerald because I couldn't sleep (this in spite of how very worn out and exhausted I was), and now I'm up at 10 (since 9:30 actually) and still sleepy.

that's all fine and okay, though, because I feel better.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Wendys. I has it!

Lotto tickets. I has them too!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

got my Health final done today!
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Bart called! Just to say hi, isn't that sweet! Remember when I was frustrated because I was always the one to call him? Looks like that's changing finally! (Things're going slow, but maybe they'll get there eventually!) :)
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

An "A" on my last project.
Antici...

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Today's Thursday, which means it's a day closer to seeing my Bart! :D
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

I went to Chicago!
Antici...

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Ooh, I've never been there; how was it?
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

Great!! I've visited nearly every year of my life. We went to the Museum of Contemporary Arts and then went shopping. Chicago is definitly a place to see before you die.
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

kewl. my parents lived there briefly when they were first married. :D

as for me, school's out for Christmas and New Year's. :D
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I just had another personal pan pepperoni pizza hut pizza from Target, and I have most of a bottle of blood orange soda. And mango sorbet.

And while ago I went to the sushi place, and I tried the crab ones. They weren't bad. I might work my way through that whole little cooked section of the menu...well, most of it...I'm not sure about the octopus.

Actually, I'm not feeling very happy at the moment...but at least I'm trying to find the good stuff, right? :)

Edit a couple minutes later: I did remember something good. Jim said while ago that I'm all caught up for now on my half of the overdue part of the bills.
Image
Image Image Image

Post Reply