
Sigh. Women!


I think part of it is in the first panel of the second row. But overall, the reader is probably supposed to be just as confused at the moment.And without any context as to what the lady is upset about it's kind of hard to understand.

The comic itself, I can live with (edit: yes, as Kolter points out, it's an old joke, even if I don't personally find it terribly funny anymore); it's the idea of pulling it out of context and starting a thread about how, gee, women are so crazy... that annoys me. I mean, what kinds of responses are we going to get out of it? Threads like this are just asking for a bunch of people (who may or may not have ever actually been in a relationship) to get together and whine about stereotypes. "Women sure are passive-aggressive, aren't they?" "Yuhhh, tell me about it! When my chick is angry with me I give her my credit card and let her go crazy." Laughter ensues.Sortelli wrote:Out of curiosity, Keff, what about it bothers you?
I had this conversation once, but it was a male who made at me for reasons he wouldn't tell be because "I ought to know"rkolter wrote:"What did I doooo?"
"If you don't know I'm not gonna tell you."
