/34/ Thread

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

So, last night I was spending some quality time alone in bed, and suddenly a song I'd heard earlier that day at the preschool I work at popped into my head. So, now that the awful, awful images are in my head...

Could someone find The Wiggles /34/? Especially The Wiggles /34/ involving Henry the Octopus:

Image

(Picture for clarification of who Henry the Octopus is.)
kingofthemorlocks wrote:Pardon me, my parents are having sex. Now, where did I put that broom...?
I'M HERE TO LEARN HOW TO KICK ASS FROM UNCLE GHASTLY.

User avatar
Kite-san
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:39 pm
Location: generally about halfway under RantinAn's bed
Contact:

Post by Kite-san »

not wiggles, but can nail down the megaman yuri somewhat more solidly, although it's Megaman Command Mission rather than Megaman Zero

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32050899/
http://www.shokushu.com come all ye faithful to an RP forum for tentacoo wape. okay, well actually the forum is HERE http://shokushucampus.com/ now, but the site is still fun.

bring RRR to iRL!!

"In volatile market, only stable investment is PORN!" - Trekkie Monster, Avenue Q

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Post by Xero »

I havn't gone through this whole thing so if I repost something to bad :P

Image

Image
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
Seth Marati
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 am
Contact:

Post by Seth Marati »

Xero wrote:Image
BDFSM?
"No self-respecting alien would let zombies beat them to the punch." - Warflyzor

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Post by Xero »

Seth Marati wrote:
Xero wrote:Image
BDFSM?
lol
monster, furry, bdsm, tenticle, anal, religous
man thats one good meme eh?
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

Image
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Post by Churba »

Image

MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1485
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 pm

Post by MistressMaggie »

was that a spaghetti and meatballs monster?

Foolosophy
Regular Poster
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Foolosophy »

MistressMaggie wrote:was that a spaghetti and meatballs monster?
Heretic!

User avatar
DmentDStuff
Regular Poster
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: Austin, TX (by way of New Orleans)

Post by DmentDStuff »

MistressMaggie wrote:was that a spaghetti and meatballs monster?
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I am a member of that faith, myself. I am a Pastafarian.
"The secret of happiness is this: let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile."
- Bertrand Russell

"A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his aim."
- George Santayana

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Post by Xero »

MistressMaggie wrote:was that a spaghetti and meatballs monster?
Image
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
Chthulhu
Regular Poster
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:09 pm
Location: Escondido, California
Contact:

Post by Chthulhu »

Ramen ...
Mike Hungerford
http://www.chthulhu.com/models.html
{Insert Witticism Here}

User avatar
Xero
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2175
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Post by Xero »

Chthulhu wrote:Ramen ...
Image
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?

User avatar
Wilmo
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:22 pm
Location: Virginny!
Contact:

Post by Wilmo »

haha, its adorable and a little dirty... just like I like it!
the first law of thermodynamics is: you cant win.
the second law of thermodynamics is: you lose.

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

Xero wrote:Image
Pricless. XD
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

Xero wrote: Image
Image

Ramen, brother. Ramen.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1485
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 pm

Post by MistressMaggie »


User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

I'd pay to see your reaction once you find the "Suffering Saphho!" section.

Pay, in Rape Dollars!
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Illithid Tentacles
Regular Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am

Post by Illithid Tentacles »

Image
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

User avatar
Illithid Tentacles
Regular Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am

Post by Illithid Tentacles »

Double post.

Post Reply