Uh, hi guys!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

Hola!
Image

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

You're not allowed to greet new people! You left us!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Jim North wrote:You're not allowed to greet new people! You left us!
Yes, be a whore like us and frequent moire than one forum.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

Jim North wrote:You're not allowed to greet new people! You left us!
I didn't leave...I was on Hiatus! Yeah! That's what we'll call it!
Image

User avatar
Mason
Regular Poster
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:49 pm
Location: Wolverhampton, UK

Post by Mason »

I would welcome you, but I cannot pronounce your name.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

corgan_dane wrote:
Jim North wrote:You're not allowed to greet new people! You left us!
I didn't leave...I was on Hiatus! Yeah! That's what we'll call it!
is that the same hiatus sortelli was on?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

legostargalactica wrote:
corgan_dane wrote:
Jim North wrote:You're not allowed to greet new people! You left us!
I didn't leave...I was on Hiatus! Yeah! That's what we'll call it!
is that the same hiatus sortelli was on?
Close. Mine was like his without the rabid fanbase.
Image

User avatar
Adaz
Regular Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:31 am
Location: Mexico city
Contact:

Post by Adaz »

Hello and welcome :)
ImageImage

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

Welcome new people. Welcome back old people. Heck, welcome, people who have been here the whole time!

...I'm not one of the old people who disappeared for months on end. Really... Image
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Shishio
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:31 pm
Location: Toronto-ish
Contact:

Post by Shishio »

Your story makes me think of Small Gods, even though there's only one minor, sort of similarity.

So I'm curious. Have you ever read it?

If not, do so. It's really fucking good.
Image
One-liners: Come for the laughs, stay for the abuse.

User avatar
Scyze
Regular Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Scyze »

Wow! What a response! Thanks for the welcome, all, I feel comfortable already... (though some of you seem to be warning me to stay on my toes...)

The comic's been renamed to The Shining Aeon, and should have a website up... uhm... sometime.

Shishio: Nope, I haven't. I'll definitely check it out, though.

Goku529
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:33 am

Post by Goku529 »

welcome and good luck!

User avatar
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1643
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
Contact:

Post by Dave Against The Machine »

Hello. There.
*sets the new people on fire*
Gah! This is getting old. :(

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Dave Against The Machine wrote:Hello. There.
*sets the new people on fire*
Gah! This is getting old. :(
getting?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

If we want old, all we gotta do is drag out
Image
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Orinocou
Regular Poster
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Beautiful, flat Illinois
Contact:

Post by Orinocou »

Geez, this seems like the all-purpose welcome thread. In that case, I am back from a hiatus (maybe).
So anyway, welcome, new people. Now git to work on that comic of yers.

Post Reply