Too good not to share

A forum for fans of the Weregeek comic and of all things Geek.
User avatar
Tom the Fanboy
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Contact:

Post by Tom the Fanboy »

wxgirl wrote:However hugging the WSR-88D's is OK or the sexy phase array radar in Norman, OK RAWR! lol OK I have a feeling I just scared people right now.

I wouldn't mind hugging some 88Ds!
IfyouknowhatImean! :lol:
Tom the Fanboy
Enthusiasm over Accuracy!

"You should totally put that in your signature Tom. You drain 1d10 investigators per round." -Dustman

User avatar
Dustman
Regular Poster
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:36 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Dustman »

Hah! This stuff is great! Also, in the interest of thread necromancy, I made a poster of my own.

Image

Also, I had Sneak Attack as my background for a few days earlier this week. Tres Pwnage.
"I'm a weatherman, I don't believe in fate."
--Randall Stevens

My perfect job: freelance pun engineer.

Accio Shotgun B#@%! -- Tom the Fanboy

User avatar
DM_Topher
Regular Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:45 am
Location: South Jersey (near Philly)
Contact:

Post by DM_Topher »

I thought of another one.

You'd be amazed how many photos of larp and cosplay you can find online.

Image
Doc Ock in the house, baby!

User avatar
Mechalith
Regular Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 am
Contact:

Post by Mechalith »

That Cosplay image is awesome, but what's even better is that it was probably spontaneous. I love it when two cosplay groups that are supposed to be enemies just leap into the fray without any prior planning....
Sisyphus had it easy....

User avatar
DM_Topher
Regular Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:45 am
Location: South Jersey (near Philly)
Contact:

Post by DM_Topher »

Mechalith wrote:That Cosplay image is awesome, but what's even better is that it was probably spontaneous. I love it when two cosplay groups that are supposed to be enemies just leap into the fray without any prior planning....
Did that... I tussled with Dog the Bounty Hunter (not actually him) in my Doc Ock costume at a Halloween party and squared off with a friend of mine in a Spider-Man costume at another event when I was in Sabretooth mode.

Fun!
Doc Ock in the house, baby!

User avatar
Tom the Fanboy
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Contact:

Post by Tom the Fanboy »

Since this was today's comic on my desk calendar I got inspired myself.

Image

Now I just need to sign up for an account and post this over to RPG .net.
I can access it from work now!
Tom the Fanboy
Enthusiasm over Accuracy!

"You should totally put that in your signature Tom. You drain 1d10 investigators per round." -Dustman

User avatar
Wxgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: North Dakota ... sigh
Contact:

Post by Wxgirl »

Nice posters people.

As for cosplay yeah that happens a lot with the random fighting and other things. Ahhhh Anime Detour so much fun.

Post Reply