Survey?
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Survey?
Sorry Laur, it was only a matter of time :|
Ok, so for those not in the know, a few of us Myspacers (Usually Laur, Beth, and myself) post these survey things. Basically, a bunch of wierd-ass questions, and you answer them. There's no purpose to this, and you kill like 10 minutes, but its oddly addictive
Questions with no answers : Copy, paste, answer, reply
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
9. What song do you hate the most?
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
11. What are your super powers?
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
13. Where are your car keys?
14. What's your most annoying habit?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
16. What is your best physical feature?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
20. What color are your bed sheets?
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
23. What are your favorite sayings?
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
26. What CD is in your stereo?
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
31. Coffee or Tea?
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
33. Have you ever been in love?
34. Do you talk to yourself?
I'll just answer them here
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Indeed. Everyone knows a few dickheads right?
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
I just hold it in til I get home. Public toilets scare the shit out of me >_>
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
If you saw how the Maltese drive, you'd do it too.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Nope.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Cash, which which I shall purchase anything else I require!
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I've gotten James Franco all the fuckin' time
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
HAWAIIAN F.T. FUCKING W.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yeah, its loud as shit sometimes, annoys the crap out of everyone.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Some R&B song I hate so much I dont even know the name. I literally leave the club/bar if I hear it play
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No.
11. What are your super powers?
My "OMG HAIR" powers.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
I dont have a car...
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Cutting people off
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
France
16. What is your best physical feature?
Hmmm I dunno. HAIR.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
"Brainpower"
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None really...
20. What color are your bed sheets?
BLUE
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird, I wanna FLY LIKE AN EAGLE! (to the future) ... that song is ancient...
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
No... I dont drive
23. What are your favorite sayings?
No problem in life is so big that it can't be solved with the suitable application of plastic explosives.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I Don't Wanna Think About You - Simple Plan, because the whole band is like splashing around in a puddle in the video, I just think of it.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
WWII. I dunno, I'm fascinated with it.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
"I <3 Dad", some compilation CD, but it has some great rock anthems on it.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I dont know
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Your MUM
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Play guitar and sing
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory mu' fuckas!
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, I've got a caffeine thing
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Greenday, and the Red Mock Chilli Peppers were also awesome
33. Have you ever been in love?
Oh yeah, of course. She's got 6 strings and she sits in a box by my PC.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time...... >_>
Ok, so for those not in the know, a few of us Myspacers (Usually Laur, Beth, and myself) post these survey things. Basically, a bunch of wierd-ass questions, and you answer them. There's no purpose to this, and you kill like 10 minutes, but its oddly addictive
Questions with no answers : Copy, paste, answer, reply
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
9. What song do you hate the most?
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
11. What are your super powers?
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
13. Where are your car keys?
14. What's your most annoying habit?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
16. What is your best physical feature?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
20. What color are your bed sheets?
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
23. What are your favorite sayings?
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
26. What CD is in your stereo?
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
31. Coffee or Tea?
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
33. Have you ever been in love?
34. Do you talk to yourself?
I'll just answer them here
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Indeed. Everyone knows a few dickheads right?
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
I just hold it in til I get home. Public toilets scare the shit out of me >_>
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
If you saw how the Maltese drive, you'd do it too.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Nope.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Cash, which which I shall purchase anything else I require!
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I've gotten James Franco all the fuckin' time
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
HAWAIIAN F.T. FUCKING W.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yeah, its loud as shit sometimes, annoys the crap out of everyone.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Some R&B song I hate so much I dont even know the name. I literally leave the club/bar if I hear it play
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No.
11. What are your super powers?
My "OMG HAIR" powers.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
I dont have a car...
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Cutting people off
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
France
16. What is your best physical feature?
Hmmm I dunno. HAIR.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
"Brainpower"
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None really...
20. What color are your bed sheets?
BLUE
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird, I wanna FLY LIKE AN EAGLE! (to the future) ... that song is ancient...
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
No... I dont drive
23. What are your favorite sayings?
No problem in life is so big that it can't be solved with the suitable application of plastic explosives.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I Don't Wanna Think About You - Simple Plan, because the whole band is like splashing around in a puddle in the video, I just think of it.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
WWII. I dunno, I'm fascinated with it.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
"I <3 Dad", some compilation CD, but it has some great rock anthems on it.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I dont know
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Your MUM
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Play guitar and sing
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory mu' fuckas!
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, I've got a caffeine thing
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Greenday, and the Red Mock Chilli Peppers were also awesome
33. Have you ever been in love?
Oh yeah, of course. She's got 6 strings and she sits in a box by my PC.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time...... >_>

- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: Survey?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
yes
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
yes
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
yes
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
no
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
passion
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
no one
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
mushrooms
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
*crack*
9. What song do you hate the most?
Mambo #5
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
no
11. What are your super powers?
furious rage
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
It's a tie — they both lose.
13. Where are your car keys?
on my desk
14. What's your most annoying habit?
This question is poorly phrased so I won't answer it.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
San Diego
16. What is your best physical feature?
sharp jaw bone
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Cat Power - The Greatest
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cheddar, milk, fake butter spray
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
nothing. Still have remnants of OCD
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White. I am untainted.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
When I need directions.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Once you get past the exoskeleton, it's just goo."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Nothing
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
back to the time right before I ruined my knee forever.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Orchestralli - Stewart Copeland
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
none and none
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
no one.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
fart
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Depends on how one defines glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Yes
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Get Up Kids, Rainer Maria
33. Have you ever been in love?
I thought I was once, but it turned out to be food poisoning.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
sometimes
yes
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
yes
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
yes
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
no
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
passion
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
no one
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
mushrooms
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
*crack*
9. What song do you hate the most?
Mambo #5
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
no
11. What are your super powers?
furious rage
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
It's a tie — they both lose.
13. Where are your car keys?
on my desk
14. What's your most annoying habit?
This question is poorly phrased so I won't answer it.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
San Diego
16. What is your best physical feature?
sharp jaw bone
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Cat Power - The Greatest
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cheddar, milk, fake butter spray
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
nothing. Still have remnants of OCD
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White. I am untainted.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
When I need directions.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Once you get past the exoskeleton, it's just goo."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Nothing
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
back to the time right before I ruined my knee forever.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Orchestralli - Stewart Copeland
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
none and none
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
no one.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
fart
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Depends on how one defines glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Yes
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Get Up Kids, Rainer Maria
33. Have you ever been in love?
I thought I was once, but it turned out to be food poisoning.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
sometimes
- Prettysenshi
- Bork Bork Bork
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Anywhere else but here....
- Contact:
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Paris Hilton, Ann Coulter
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Um.....by holding down on the handle that flushes the toilet?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yeah.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No, cuz I have a boyfriend
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Imagination
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I resemble.....Roshomba. She was an old VJ on VH1. Oh well.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Meat
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
All the time, baby.
9. What song do you hate the most?
"This is Why I'm Hot" by Mims
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No.
11. What are your super powers?
The Power of Hawt, baby!!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Neither.
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
I talk too much.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
....Charleston.
16. What is your best physical feature?
My glorious booty, and my boobs.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
People still use CDs....hmm.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Meat, juice, yogurt.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I'll get back to you on that.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Orange and White.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird, cuz then I can shit on people and fly off laughing.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I don't drive. T_T
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Whatever", "Oh shitters", "Eep"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
None?
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
The day my grandmother got married. I want to know how she felt like. I'd ask her now, but it was a loooong time ago for her. Well over 90 years ago.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't use....CDs?
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
As many as my uterus can handle!! Oh yeah.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Christina Ricci, and my boyfriend.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
>_>
Don't worry about it.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
In my sleep.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Starbucks.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've never been to a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
I'm am currently.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time.
Paris Hilton, Ann Coulter
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Um.....by holding down on the handle that flushes the toilet?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yeah.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No, cuz I have a boyfriend
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Imagination
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I resemble.....Roshomba. She was an old VJ on VH1. Oh well.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Meat
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
All the time, baby.
9. What song do you hate the most?
"This is Why I'm Hot" by Mims
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No.
11. What are your super powers?
The Power of Hawt, baby!!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Neither.
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
I talk too much.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
....Charleston.
16. What is your best physical feature?
My glorious booty, and my boobs.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
People still use CDs....hmm.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Meat, juice, yogurt.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I'll get back to you on that.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Orange and White.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird, cuz then I can shit on people and fly off laughing.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I don't drive. T_T
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Whatever", "Oh shitters", "Eep"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
None?
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
The day my grandmother got married. I want to know how she felt like. I'd ask her now, but it was a loooong time ago for her. Well over 90 years ago.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't use....CDs?
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
As many as my uterus can handle!! Oh yeah.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Christina Ricci, and my boyfriend.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
>_>
Don't worry about it.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
In my sleep.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Starbucks.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've never been to a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
I'm am currently.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Paris Hilton, and anyone who says fo' rizzle
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
There is more than one way to flush a toilet?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Meth. No wait I mean friends!
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I'm told I resemble Owen Wilson
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Flesh of animals
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yep
9. What song do you hate the most?
Anything by Fallout Boy
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No
11. What are your super powers?
My massive brain power!!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
I lost them again
14. What's your most annoying habit?
I over analyze everything.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Vegas Baby!
16. What is your best physical feature?
I think it's my hair
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Steal This Album by System of A Down
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Mountain Dew, Cheese, and something expired
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None really.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Black and white.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A Bird
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
No
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Things by Iron Maiden. Don't judge me!
25. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Forward in time so I could live IN SPAAAACEEEE!
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Are You Dead Yet? by Children of Bodom
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
2
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
I'm not sure
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
I don't think I would answer that question with out breaking the board’s rules.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
I want be run over by run away train driven by the incredible hulk!
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Killswitch Engage
33. Have you ever been in love?
Yes
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes
Paris Hilton, and anyone who says fo' rizzle
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
There is more than one way to flush a toilet?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Meth. No wait I mean friends!
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I'm told I resemble Owen Wilson
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Flesh of animals
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yep
9. What song do you hate the most?
Anything by Fallout Boy
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No
11. What are your super powers?
My massive brain power!!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
I lost them again
14. What's your most annoying habit?
I over analyze everything.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Vegas Baby!
16. What is your best physical feature?
I think it's my hair
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Steal This Album by System of A Down
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Mountain Dew, Cheese, and something expired
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None really.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Black and white.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A Bird
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
No
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Things by Iron Maiden. Don't judge me!
25. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Forward in time so I could live IN SPAAAACEEEE!
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Are You Dead Yet? by Children of Bodom
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
2
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
I'm not sure
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
I don't think I would answer that question with out breaking the board’s rules.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
I want be run over by run away train driven by the incredible hulk!
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Killswitch Engage
33. Have you ever been in love?
Yes
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes
Author of Project SERAPH.
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
Re: Survey?
Hee hee. College boredom strikes again!
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes, but I'm not saying who because it'd get used against me later.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
As sneakily as possible.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yep. I'm a nerd, but at least I'm a living one.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
I have at least ten. Who depends on the time of day and my mood at the time.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Patience. I don't like the person I turn into when I run out of it.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Er...
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Cheese. None of that fancy crap.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Frequently.
9. What song do you hate the most?
"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira. I had to listen to that song all day, every day at my last summer job. It now makes me stabbity.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
...I hate you.
11. What are your super powers?
Kinkiness and accelerated geekyness.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car. Jerk.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Singing and dancing along with my headphones.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Colorado.
16. What is your best physical feature?
My bum. As if there was any doubt?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Evita motion picture soundtrack
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Diet Coke, leftover noodles, and expired milk. Only the first is mine.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Knocking on wood for good luck.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Baby blue
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird. Flying is way more awesome than swimming.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Hells no, and I curse to eternal damnation anyone who does!
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Damn straight." "Vith" and "Prove it"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Disney stuff. Particularly songs from Mulan and Lion King. Shut up; it's good music.
25. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Well... it'd be nice to see the renaissance first hand, but being a woman sucked back then... so I think I'd sit tight in the present.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't have a stereo. Jerk.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
None. Nil. Zero. Kids drive me crazy.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Your mom.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Make them turn around and pay attention to me. I'm important, dammit!
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Lemonade.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've rarely been to concerts. Only one I can name is Garth Brooks, and he was my parents' artist.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Nope. My heart is covered in ice.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Depends... do head-voices could as "yourself"?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes, but I'm not saying who because it'd get used against me later.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
As sneakily as possible.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yep. I'm a nerd, but at least I'm a living one.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
I have at least ten. Who depends on the time of day and my mood at the time.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Patience. I don't like the person I turn into when I run out of it.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Er...
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Cheese. None of that fancy crap.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Frequently.
9. What song do you hate the most?
"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira. I had to listen to that song all day, every day at my last summer job. It now makes me stabbity.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
...I hate you.
11. What are your super powers?
Kinkiness and accelerated geekyness.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car. Jerk.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Singing and dancing along with my headphones.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Colorado.
16. What is your best physical feature?
My bum. As if there was any doubt?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Evita motion picture soundtrack
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Diet Coke, leftover noodles, and expired milk. Only the first is mine.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Knocking on wood for good luck.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Baby blue
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird. Flying is way more awesome than swimming.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Hells no, and I curse to eternal damnation anyone who does!
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Damn straight." "Vith" and "Prove it"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Disney stuff. Particularly songs from Mulan and Lion King. Shut up; it's good music.
25. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Well... it'd be nice to see the renaissance first hand, but being a woman sucked back then... so I think I'd sit tight in the present.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't have a stereo. Jerk.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
None. Nil. Zero. Kids drive me crazy.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Your mom.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Make them turn around and pay attention to me. I'm important, dammit!
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Lemonade.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've rarely been to concerts. Only one I can name is Garth Brooks, and he was my parents' artist.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Nope. My heart is covered in ice.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Depends... do head-voices could as "yourself"?
Re: Survey?
;o
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes. Numerous.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Alllll the time.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes. <3
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Time.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Nooo onee. :(
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Peppers
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, and everything else.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Any country songg.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
...No, thank god.
11. What are your super powers?
Fourth dimensional powas >o>
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint <3
13. Where are your car keys?
Wut car? ;o
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Not being able to keep my mouth shut.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Korea
16. What is your best physical feature?
Eyes or lips~
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
No CDs-- in school :C
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Organic juice, vitamins, tortillas
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None, really.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue and grey.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Don't drive.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
slutbucket, whoremonger, kay and thanks, blahblahblah okay? okay.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
....Sober, by Tool, oddly enough.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd go back to the WW2 era.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Anberlin.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Adopting 1-3.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Bean. Though I'd settle for Hugh Laurie.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Dance. ...Naked.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea, bitches.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Dir En Gray
33. Have you ever been in love?
No, not yet.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
I like to say I do, but I don't.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes. Numerous.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Alllll the time.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes. <3
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Time.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Nooo onee. :(
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Peppers
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, and everything else.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Any country songg.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
...No, thank god.
11. What are your super powers?
Fourth dimensional powas >o>
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint <3
13. Where are your car keys?
Wut car? ;o
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Not being able to keep my mouth shut.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Korea
16. What is your best physical feature?
Eyes or lips~
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
No CDs-- in school :C
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Organic juice, vitamins, tortillas
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None, really.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue and grey.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Don't drive.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
slutbucket, whoremonger, kay and thanks, blahblahblah okay? okay.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
....Sober, by Tool, oddly enough.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd go back to the WW2 era.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Anberlin.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Adopting 1-3.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Bean. Though I'd settle for Hugh Laurie.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Dance. ...Naked.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea, bitches.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Dir En Gray
33. Have you ever been in love?
No, not yet.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
I like to say I do, but I don't.
lazy sput is lazy.
- Legendary
- Cartoon Henceman
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:30 pm
- Location: I are serious member. This are serious post.
Re: Survey?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
No, because falling off the planet would be the most awesome way to die, and I want my enemies to die pitifully.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
I... just flush it normally? Seriously, what makes flushing a public toilet that different from flushing in your home?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Sanity
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
No one
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Sausage
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes
9. What song do you hate the most?
Rich Girl, by Gwen Stefani
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
That song's saving grace is that I can easily block it out with Rich Man from Fiddler on the Roof, an infinitely better song.
11. What are your super powers?
Remembering a whole bunch of things in class just by listening to lectures. I'm an auditory learner, and it cuts way down on study time.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Spearmint
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pockets, attached to the one Key Ring to rule them all.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Procrastination
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
New York City
16. What is your best physical feature?
I don't know.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
A burned CD of my favorite Kansas songs. If you mean store-bought CDs, Led Zeppelin II. If non-music CDs count, the install disc that came with my printer.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Oxygen, Nitrogen, Ice crusted on the freezer.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I don't step on cracks. Not because of the nursery rhyme, but I just have trouble walking normally and I subconciously avoid cracks.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Some kind of beige with a brown pattern. It's ugly.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
If I need directions, if I'm deciding where to meet a friend, or if they call me.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"I don't know."
"Yup."
"Nope."
I use those as often as possible
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Nothing. I live in a dorm, and we have little shower booths, so I don't sing.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I dunno.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Aforementioned burned Kansas CD. Burned Boston CD in my car.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Something to decide when there's actually a potential wife involved.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Myself, because I could probably get in the Guinness Book of World Records for that.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Listen to music, play videogames, browse the Internet. Mostly boring stuff, actually.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Is the blaze of glory painful?
31. Coffee or Tea?
No
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Beach Boys, Relient K
33. Have you ever been in love?
No.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Not out loud
No, because falling off the planet would be the most awesome way to die, and I want my enemies to die pitifully.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
I... just flush it normally? Seriously, what makes flushing a public toilet that different from flushing in your home?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Sanity
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
No one
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Sausage
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes
9. What song do you hate the most?
Rich Girl, by Gwen Stefani
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
That song's saving grace is that I can easily block it out with Rich Man from Fiddler on the Roof, an infinitely better song.
11. What are your super powers?
Remembering a whole bunch of things in class just by listening to lectures. I'm an auditory learner, and it cuts way down on study time.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Spearmint
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pockets, attached to the one Key Ring to rule them all.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Procrastination
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
New York City
16. What is your best physical feature?
I don't know.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
A burned CD of my favorite Kansas songs. If you mean store-bought CDs, Led Zeppelin II. If non-music CDs count, the install disc that came with my printer.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Oxygen, Nitrogen, Ice crusted on the freezer.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I don't step on cracks. Not because of the nursery rhyme, but I just have trouble walking normally and I subconciously avoid cracks.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Some kind of beige with a brown pattern. It's ugly.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
If I need directions, if I'm deciding where to meet a friend, or if they call me.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"I don't know."
"Yup."
"Nope."
I use those as often as possible
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Nothing. I live in a dorm, and we have little shower booths, so I don't sing.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I dunno.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Aforementioned burned Kansas CD. Burned Boston CD in my car.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Something to decide when there's actually a potential wife involved.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Myself, because I could probably get in the Guinness Book of World Records for that.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Listen to music, play videogames, browse the Internet. Mostly boring stuff, actually.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Is the blaze of glory painful?
31. Coffee or Tea?
No
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Beach Boys, Relient K
33. Have you ever been in love?
No.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Not out loud
I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: Survey?
[quote="Killbert-Robby"]Sorry Laur, it was only a matter of time :|
Ok, so for those not in the know, a few of us Myspacers (Usually Laur, Beth, and myself) post these survey things. Basically, a bunch of wierd-ass questions, and you answer them. There's no purpose to this, and you kill like 10 minutes, but its oddly addictive
Questions with no answers : Copy, paste, answer, reply
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes. Most of them are politicians.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
IS there any other way than holding down the lever? I mean other than the motion sensitive ones.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yeah, but I'll never see them again
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money, 'cause I'm screwed.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Most famous women are in much better shape than I and ascribe to a similar vision of beauty...so I don't really look like anyone famous
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Black olives for the win!
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes
9. What song do you hate the most?
Dunno the name, but there was this song they'd play on a looping tape when I worked at Quiznos that I HATED. Looping music in workplaces should be outlawed.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Thankfully, no!
11. What are your super powers?
I have telepathetic powers!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Wintergreen
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pocket
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Picking at my hair
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Madison, Wisconsin
16. What is your best physical feature?
My mouth
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
"An Even Scarier Solstice"- a CD of Cthulu themed christmas carols
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
milk, fake butter, yogurt
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
That vitamin C helps with colds
20. What color are your bed sheets?
cream
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
BIRD! I wanna fly!
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Hell no!
23. What are your favorite sayings?
There are some, but they aren't coming to me right now.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Rem's song from "Trigun." Go, inner hippie, go!
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Change some of my decisions, I think. I'd consider warning people about how world politics will shape up, but I don't think anyone would listen.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Used to be Enigma, but my car stereo broke. :{
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
None
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Not sayin'
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Surf the net ;D
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully in my sleep, especially after listening to my law school friend talk about how painful many ways to die are without the living realizing it.
31. Coffee or Tea?
tea
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Final Fantasy concert in Chicago!
33. Have you ever been in love?
Yes
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Sometimes
Ok, so for those not in the know, a few of us Myspacers (Usually Laur, Beth, and myself) post these survey things. Basically, a bunch of wierd-ass questions, and you answer them. There's no purpose to this, and you kill like 10 minutes, but its oddly addictive
Questions with no answers : Copy, paste, answer, reply
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes. Most of them are politicians.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
IS there any other way than holding down the lever? I mean other than the motion sensitive ones.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yeah, but I'll never see them again
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money, 'cause I'm screwed.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Most famous women are in much better shape than I and ascribe to a similar vision of beauty...so I don't really look like anyone famous
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Black olives for the win!
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes
9. What song do you hate the most?
Dunno the name, but there was this song they'd play on a looping tape when I worked at Quiznos that I HATED. Looping music in workplaces should be outlawed.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Thankfully, no!
11. What are your super powers?
I have telepathetic powers!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Wintergreen
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pocket
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Picking at my hair
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Madison, Wisconsin
16. What is your best physical feature?
My mouth
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
"An Even Scarier Solstice"- a CD of Cthulu themed christmas carols
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
milk, fake butter, yogurt
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
That vitamin C helps with colds
20. What color are your bed sheets?
cream
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
BIRD! I wanna fly!
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Hell no!
23. What are your favorite sayings?
There are some, but they aren't coming to me right now.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Rem's song from "Trigun." Go, inner hippie, go!
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Change some of my decisions, I think. I'd consider warning people about how world politics will shape up, but I don't think anyone would listen.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Used to be Enigma, but my car stereo broke. :{
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
None
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Not sayin'
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Surf the net ;D
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully in my sleep, especially after listening to my law school friend talk about how painful many ways to die are without the living realizing it.
31. Coffee or Tea?
tea
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
The Final Fantasy concert in Chicago!
33. Have you ever been in love?
Yes
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Sometimes
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
JACK THOMPSON
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always. Staying alive is important y'know?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
I'm not the type to have crushes. No.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Cash.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I get "Tom Cruise" a ridiculous amount, which sucks.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Constantly.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Anything that is country.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, as I wisely answered with a generalization.
11. What are your super powers?
Let me answer your question with another question: "Are you getting enough oxygen?"
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint all t3h w4y.
13. Where are your car keys?
In me pocket.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
1337 70ur3775
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Never.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Well according to most that'd be eyes.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Suikoden II (Game)
Valkyrie Profile II Soundtrack Silmerria Side (Music)
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Water
Odd juice (like blue berry)
Soda
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Always carry a D20 (y'know in case of a random encounter)
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Black.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Never. Staying alive is important y'know?
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"When all else fails, use fire."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I hum game tunes.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Back (I'm a Historian).
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Samurai Champloo Soundtrack Vol. 1: "Katana"
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I dont think that'll happen.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
hmm...
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Read. Can't do that while people are around. Dunno why.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Die in a blaze of glory as it'd come sooner. I'd rather not become a burden.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Niether, Soda.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Never been.
33. Have you ever been in love?
...
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Only when dehydrated or when I'm yawning...
JACK THOMPSON
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always. Staying alive is important y'know?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
I'm not the type to have crushes. No.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Cash.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I get "Tom Cruise" a ridiculous amount, which sucks.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Constantly.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Anything that is country.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, as I wisely answered with a generalization.
11. What are your super powers?
Let me answer your question with another question: "Are you getting enough oxygen?"
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint all t3h w4y.
13. Where are your car keys?
In me pocket.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
1337 70ur3775
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Never.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Well according to most that'd be eyes.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Suikoden II (Game)
Valkyrie Profile II Soundtrack Silmerria Side (Music)
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Water
Odd juice (like blue berry)
Soda
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Always carry a D20 (y'know in case of a random encounter)
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Black.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Never. Staying alive is important y'know?
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"When all else fails, use fire."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I hum game tunes.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Back (I'm a Historian).
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Samurai Champloo Soundtrack Vol. 1: "Katana"
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I dont think that'll happen.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
hmm...
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Read. Can't do that while people are around. Dunno why.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Die in a blaze of glory as it'd come sooner. I'd rather not become a burden.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Niether, Soda.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Never been.
33. Have you ever been in love?
...
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Only when dehydrated or when I'm yawning...
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Roman Tutisani.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
I kick the handle.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Usually.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Maybe. I can't even tell the difference between a crush and pretty much anything else I could be feeling. It sucks.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Ambition.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
. . . Jack Black? People seem to tell me that here and there. TOTALLY not true though.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Hamburger.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Hellz yeah.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I don't remember. Good thing!
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope, because I don't remember it.
11. What are your super powers?
I have none.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint. Spearmint is for noobs.
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Probably saying, "heh" whenever I think of something funny, before saying it. But, I could be wrong!
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Orlando.
16. What is your best physical feature?
My secret hidden dorsal laser cannon!
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
I don't have a fridge.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Red? Ish?
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird. Screw fish! They're boring.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I don't have a cell pwn.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Hell hath no fury..." I find it hilariously sexist and simplifying. Or something.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I don't sing in the shower. In general, probably "Hotel Yorba."
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd save the ability until I had a use for it.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't have a stereo.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I don't plan that far ahead.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
If you mean I have the ability to, then nobody. In that fantasy world however, where you can do whatever you want without having the sensible part of your mind saying, "what about tomorrow?", "Do you even like this person?" or whatever--y'know, the world where you'd randomly have great sex with Jessica Alba right there on the kitchen table or something (or some dude for the ladies I guess) --- Then, Hell, tons of people.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
What?! I'm not going to tell you that! There's a reason you're not watching.
(Fine, I usually end up typing.)
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Hahahahahaha
(I sometimes say I'd want to die from a drug overdose.)
31. Coffee or Tea?
Both.
Straight black tea, or massive mochas of DOOM!
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I saw Peter Mulvey in concert. Most of the other good bands don't come up here. I wanna see, like, The Flaming Lips or something.
33. Have you ever been in love?
I don't knooow! T__T
34. Do you talk to yourself?
What? You don't?
(Now to read all yours.)
Roman Tutisani.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
I kick the handle.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Usually.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Maybe. I can't even tell the difference between a crush and pretty much anything else I could be feeling. It sucks.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Ambition.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
. . . Jack Black? People seem to tell me that here and there. TOTALLY not true though.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Hamburger.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Hellz yeah.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I don't remember. Good thing!
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope, because I don't remember it.
11. What are your super powers?
I have none.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint. Spearmint is for noobs.
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have a car.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Probably saying, "heh" whenever I think of something funny, before saying it. But, I could be wrong!
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Orlando.
16. What is your best physical feature?
My secret hidden dorsal laser cannon!
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
I don't have a fridge.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Red? Ish?
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird. Screw fish! They're boring.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I don't have a cell pwn.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Hell hath no fury..." I find it hilariously sexist and simplifying. Or something.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I don't sing in the shower. In general, probably "Hotel Yorba."
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd save the ability until I had a use for it.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't have a stereo.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I don't plan that far ahead.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
If you mean I have the ability to, then nobody. In that fantasy world however, where you can do whatever you want without having the sensible part of your mind saying, "what about tomorrow?", "Do you even like this person?" or whatever--y'know, the world where you'd randomly have great sex with Jessica Alba right there on the kitchen table or something (or some dude for the ladies I guess) --- Then, Hell, tons of people.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
What?! I'm not going to tell you that! There's a reason you're not watching.
(Fine, I usually end up typing.)
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Hahahahahaha
(I sometimes say I'd want to die from a drug overdose.)
31. Coffee or Tea?
Both.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I saw Peter Mulvey in concert. Most of the other good bands don't come up here. I wanna see, like, The Flaming Lips or something.
33. Have you ever been in love?
I don't knooow! T__T
34. Do you talk to yourself?
What? You don't?
(Now to read all yours.)
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
Re: Survey?
Rofl, y not.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
------- You mean besides pretty much everybody?
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
----- Nothing fancy, though it's kind of a moot point since I mostly just go to school and the toilets here are automatic. Otherwise, though, I just wash my hands with soap afterwards.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
------- Yes, always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
------- Nope.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
------- Hummus.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
------- My dad used to say I look like Jerry Lewis.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
------- Sausage, or mushrooms.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
------- Nah.
9. What song do you hate the most?
------- Any rap song with obnoxious noises or lyrics in it.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
------- Fortunately, no.
11. What are your super powers?
------- Remembering stuff, catching errors in writing, creative abundance, not easily affected emotionally
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
------- Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
------- In a drawer near my bed.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
------- My family members tend to get annoyed that I play with my hair too much.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
------- Visiting my uncle in North Carolina.
16. What is your best physical feature?
------- Apparently, my eyes (although I have poor vision in my right eye.)
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
------- Nothing, I'm at school =p I'm listening to my iPod, though.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
------- Pickles, milk, and salad dressing.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
------- None, I'm not superstitious.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
------- White sheets, pink cover.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
------- Bird. Flying seems fun.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
------- I prefer not to, it makes me nervous.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
------- I guess "What's up, cool cat!" "Cry me a river!" and "I'll backstab you IN THE FACE!!" come to mind, though I get attached to new phrases often.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
------- I never sing in the shower.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
------- I'd probably go forward 100 years. It'd be interesting and exciting, but probably not far enough ahead that I'd feel completely alienated.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
------- My car's stereo has a plug for my iPod, so... yeah, my CD's are kinda just collecting dust. The last thing I played was probably Origin, by Detritus.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
------- No idea.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
------- My online girlfriend who I haven't met IRL yet =/
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
------- Besides watching porn (duh), watching DVD's and reading + drawing comics.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
------- Blaze of glory, motherfuckers!!
31. Coffee or Tea?
------- Coffee, coffee is good, I like coffee, coffee equals yes.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've seen Nine Inch Nails in concert twice. Some other decent bands I've seen live are Rob Zombie, Lacuna Coil, and Flyleaf.
33. Have you ever been in love?
------- Yes.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
------- Yes, sometimes, though not intentionally and I always feel silly when I do it.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
------- You mean besides pretty much everybody?
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
----- Nothing fancy, though it's kind of a moot point since I mostly just go to school and the toilets here are automatic. Otherwise, though, I just wash my hands with soap afterwards.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
------- Yes, always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
------- Nope.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
------- Hummus.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
------- My dad used to say I look like Jerry Lewis.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
------- Sausage, or mushrooms.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
------- Nah.
9. What song do you hate the most?
------- Any rap song with obnoxious noises or lyrics in it.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
------- Fortunately, no.
11. What are your super powers?
------- Remembering stuff, catching errors in writing, creative abundance, not easily affected emotionally
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
------- Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys?
------- In a drawer near my bed.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
------- My family members tend to get annoyed that I play with my hair too much.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
------- Visiting my uncle in North Carolina.
16. What is your best physical feature?
------- Apparently, my eyes (although I have poor vision in my right eye.)
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
------- Nothing, I'm at school =p I'm listening to my iPod, though.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
------- Pickles, milk, and salad dressing.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
------- None, I'm not superstitious.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
------- White sheets, pink cover.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
------- Bird. Flying seems fun.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
------- I prefer not to, it makes me nervous.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
------- I guess "What's up, cool cat!" "Cry me a river!" and "I'll backstab you IN THE FACE!!" come to mind, though I get attached to new phrases often.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
------- I never sing in the shower.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
------- I'd probably go forward 100 years. It'd be interesting and exciting, but probably not far enough ahead that I'd feel completely alienated.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
------- My car's stereo has a plug for my iPod, so... yeah, my CD's are kinda just collecting dust. The last thing I played was probably Origin, by Detritus.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
------- No idea.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
------- My online girlfriend who I haven't met IRL yet =/
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
------- Besides watching porn (duh), watching DVD's and reading + drawing comics.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
------- Blaze of glory, motherfuckers!!
31. Coffee or Tea?
------- Coffee, coffee is good, I like coffee, coffee equals yes.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've seen Nine Inch Nails in concert twice. Some other decent bands I've seen live are Rob Zombie, Lacuna Coil, and Flyleaf.
33. Have you ever been in love?
------- Yes.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
------- Yes, sometimes, though not intentionally and I always feel silly when I do it.
- 834n
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
- Location: A City of Rock and Roll
- Contact:
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Yes
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Uh. With the lever.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Well duh.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Good health.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Dunno.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Black olives.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Rarely.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Yellow Submarine.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Yes, damn you.
11. What are your super powers?
MEGA ENERGY BEAM ATTACK!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys?
In some alternate reality where I can drive.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Speaking far too quietly or loudly.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Portland, Oregon.
16. What is your best physical feature?
I have no idea.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Apocalyptica.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Bubbly water, old pizza, yogurt.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Sometimes I think I believe in karma. Sometimes.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Green or red.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird. Fish are creepy.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Don't drive.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Seeya!", "That's epic.", "Oh snap."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Mad World, from Donny Darko
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Post-apocalypse!
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Nothing. Most of my music is on my computer.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
2 sounds good.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Sput.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Sleep. I hope o_o
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
GLORY!
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've never seen a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Love is a hard word to define.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yup.
Yes
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Uh. With the lever.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Well duh.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Good health.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Dunno.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Black olives.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Rarely.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Yellow Submarine.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Yes, damn you.
11. What are your super powers?
MEGA ENERGY BEAM ATTACK!
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys?
In some alternate reality where I can drive.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Speaking far too quietly or loudly.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Portland, Oregon.
16. What is your best physical feature?
I have no idea.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Apocalyptica.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Bubbly water, old pizza, yogurt.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Sometimes I think I believe in karma. Sometimes.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Green or red.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird. Fish are creepy.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Don't drive.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Seeya!", "That's epic.", "Oh snap."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Mad World, from Donny Darko
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Post-apocalypse!
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Nothing. Most of my music is on my computer.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
2 sounds good.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Sput.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Sleep. I hope o_o
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
GLORY!
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I've never seen a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Love is a hard word to define.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yup.
Questions with no answers : Copy, paste, answer, reply
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Not really. It's a big planet.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Quickly, repeatedly and then bug out under cover of grazing fire, artillery strikes and airsupport... Or closest availible equivalent.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.
Seriously, there's a 1500 SKR fine if you don't and get caught!
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Spacetime.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I've been told I match the general description of one Harry Potter, sans scar.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Capriciosa.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Rarely, and quietly.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I am not able to properly answer this question. I avoid the songs I hate and do not learn their names.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
And that would be the reason for the above answer.
11. What are your super powers?
Infinite improbability temporal management. I always get done on time, even when I shouldn't. Except when I don't get done on time, in which case I am incredously late.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys?
No car. No keys. No problem.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Sleeping in and staying up late, thereby turning the days around (unlike the rest of the people in the apartment, who actually have regular hours)...
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Up North, middle Sweden. Visited grandparents - cheaper than a hotel, and hey, everybody needs somebody to love.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Height.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Battlefield 1942 disc 1.
Assuming music... Musik & Tradition - The band of the royal swedish army
Ensambles from the band of the royal swedish life guards
Singers from the "sons of orpheus"
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk. Butter. Kefir. If said things are not in refrigerator - I go shopping.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I will always forget something when packing. what? It's a superstition of sorts.
For this reason, I will plan to pack extra of everything vital.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Fish.
A shark os some sort if possible, actually.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I. Would. Never.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"In the absence of orders, find the enemy and kill him."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Pretty much any song by Queen of which I know the lyrics reasonably well.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
If meant literally:
Go back and fix my own life... After going forward a bit to gather up some stock tips.
If meant go to any time period and stay there:
Early eighteenth or late seventeenth century - to experience first hand the fall of Sweden from international power.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Stereo - not mine.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Two point three.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
My maternal grandmother. Dead of cancer several years ago. Would have been nice to have more time with her.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
According to popular belief, when I am not observed I might not exist. I certainly don't seem do ANYTHING while I'm not observed.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory - specifically, I want to leave one of either a statue, a crater or a blown out building.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
LiTeH Blås. Haven't been to many concerts - live music, while entertaining, is not something I spend money on.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Anope.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Ayup.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Not really. It's a big planet.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Quickly, repeatedly and then bug out under cover of grazing fire, artillery strikes and airsupport... Or closest availible equivalent.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.
Seriously, there's a 1500 SKR fine if you don't and get caught!
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
No.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Spacetime.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I've been told I match the general description of one Harry Potter, sans scar.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Capriciosa.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Rarely, and quietly.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I am not able to properly answer this question. I avoid the songs I hate and do not learn their names.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
And that would be the reason for the above answer.
11. What are your super powers?
Infinite improbability temporal management. I always get done on time, even when I shouldn't. Except when I don't get done on time, in which case I am incredously late.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys?
No car. No keys. No problem.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Sleeping in and staying up late, thereby turning the days around (unlike the rest of the people in the apartment, who actually have regular hours)...
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Up North, middle Sweden. Visited grandparents - cheaper than a hotel, and hey, everybody needs somebody to love.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Height.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Battlefield 1942 disc 1.
Assuming music... Musik & Tradition - The band of the royal swedish army
Ensambles from the band of the royal swedish life guards
Singers from the "sons of orpheus"
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk. Butter. Kefir. If said things are not in refrigerator - I go shopping.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I will always forget something when packing. what? It's a superstition of sorts.
For this reason, I will plan to pack extra of everything vital.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Fish.
A shark os some sort if possible, actually.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I. Would. Never.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"In the absence of orders, find the enemy and kill him."
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Pretty much any song by Queen of which I know the lyrics reasonably well.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
If meant literally:
Go back and fix my own life... After going forward a bit to gather up some stock tips.
If meant go to any time period and stay there:
Early eighteenth or late seventeenth century - to experience first hand the fall of Sweden from international power.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Stereo - not mine.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Two point three.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
My maternal grandmother. Dead of cancer several years ago. Would have been nice to have more time with her.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
According to popular belief, when I am not observed I might not exist. I certainly don't seem do ANYTHING while I'm not observed.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory - specifically, I want to leave one of either a statue, a crater or a blown out building.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
LiTeH Blås. Haven't been to many concerts - live music, while entertaining, is not something I spend money on.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Anope.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Ayup.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Loads. Most of them politicians and "pundits."
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
In public? Why would I be using the toilet in public?
If you mean pubic toilets I press the little button.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always: I've been in enough accidents to know what a difference that can make.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Nope.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
o_O;;
No idea.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Olives.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Not really, but I sometimes tweak them when I'm getting stiff fingers.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I try not to remember songs I hate, but I'll go with "Ice Ice Baby" because every time I hear it I hope for a second that it's "Under Pressure."
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, but I do have "Under Pressure" in my head now.
11. What are your super powers?
Next you'll be expecting me to tell you my secret identity.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Why not both?
13. Where are your car keys?
The future, along with my car.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Um. Annoying to whom?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
New England.
16. What is your best physical feature?
I'm going with hair, followed closely by eyes.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
"Revolver."
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Sriracha, Oyster Sauce, water.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Can't really think of one... I've got little rituals and habits but not exactly superstitions. I sometimes knock on wood.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Green.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Why would I want to be a fish?
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I have neither a cell phone nor a car.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Eyali djamba. Njamba, eyaliboyé." ("That's the forest, that's the way it is.") -- Anonymous Pygmy chant.
"The noisier the streets the calmer I become." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
"I could show you hills, in comparison with which you'd call that a valley." -- The Red Queen, Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carrol.
"When I use a word it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less" -- Humpty Dumpty, ibid.
"Feather! Feather!" -- Sheep, ibid.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I don't.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Oh, lots of places. Probably first I'd go back and record Einstein's last words... then go watch the Boston Molasses Flood.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
My stereo hasn't worked in ages.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
One should do.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
6_o Hadn't thought about it.
I'll go with George Bush if I get to make it one of those Bug's Bunny/Elmer Fudd kisses: it would just be so funny to watch how the news covered that.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
If I wanted you to know I wouldn't wait 'till you weren't watching.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Can't I die peacefully in a blaze of glory?
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, unless it's good tea.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
<_< Um. Going with the Greatfull Dead 'cause I can't think who else I've seen in concert. (Tells you how long it's been since I've been to a concert, doesn't it?)
33. Have you ever been in love?
Define "love."
34. Do you talk to yourself?
All. The. Time.
Loads. Most of them politicians and "pundits."
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
In public? Why would I be using the toilet in public?
If you mean pubic toilets I press the little button.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always: I've been in enough accidents to know what a difference that can make.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Nope.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
o_O;;
No idea.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Olives.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Not really, but I sometimes tweak them when I'm getting stiff fingers.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I try not to remember songs I hate, but I'll go with "Ice Ice Baby" because every time I hear it I hope for a second that it's "Under Pressure."
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, but I do have "Under Pressure" in my head now.
11. What are your super powers?
Next you'll be expecting me to tell you my secret identity.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Why not both?
13. Where are your car keys?
The future, along with my car.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Um. Annoying to whom?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
New England.
16. What is your best physical feature?
I'm going with hair, followed closely by eyes.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
"Revolver."
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Sriracha, Oyster Sauce, water.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Can't really think of one... I've got little rituals and habits but not exactly superstitions. I sometimes knock on wood.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Green.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Why would I want to be a fish?
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I have neither a cell phone nor a car.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"Eyali djamba. Njamba, eyaliboyé." ("That's the forest, that's the way it is.") -- Anonymous Pygmy chant.
"The noisier the streets the calmer I become." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
"I could show you hills, in comparison with which you'd call that a valley." -- The Red Queen, Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carrol.
"When I use a word it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less" -- Humpty Dumpty, ibid.
"Feather! Feather!" -- Sheep, ibid.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I don't.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Oh, lots of places. Probably first I'd go back and record Einstein's last words... then go watch the Boston Molasses Flood.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
My stereo hasn't worked in ages.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
One should do.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
6_o Hadn't thought about it.
I'll go with George Bush if I get to make it one of those Bug's Bunny/Elmer Fudd kisses: it would just be so funny to watch how the news covered that.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
If I wanted you to know I wouldn't wait 'till you weren't watching.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Can't I die peacefully in a blaze of glory?
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, unless it's good tea.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
<_< Um. Going with the Greatfull Dead 'cause I can't think who else I've seen in concert. (Tells you how long it's been since I've been to a concert, doesn't it?)
33. Have you ever been in love?
Define "love."
34. Do you talk to yourself?
All. The. Time.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Survey?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
There are a few people that I wish would vanish.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot, unless it's a urinal because my feet don't reach that high.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes, all but always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, I get crushes on most cute women I meet, for at least a few minutes. I have a several year crush on my wife.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
It's cliche', but for a guy who has had a half-dozen hospitalizing pancreatic attacks, I worry about running out of time.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
When I wear a beard, I look like John Belushi. When I let it grow very long (and lose weight), I look like Jesus Christ. I've been told that I look like Neumann from Seinfeld.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Banana peppers.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
I can crack nearly every joint in my body. My knuckles? I can crack each joint in my fingers, popping nearly 30 times in one session of knuckle cracking.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I can't tell you that; this group would use it against me.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
... and now you must die.
11. What are your super powers?
Super-Healing would be an awesome power.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
spearmint gum; peppermint everything else.
13. Where are your car keys?
Attached to my computer via a usb extention to the usb key attached to my keys.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Not knowing when to stop when I'm playing a joke.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Florida.
16. What is your best physical feature?
I'm rather fond of my eyes. My wife likes my butt. You pick.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Masters of Orion II
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Ketchup, frozen stir fry, and a potato.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I guess all mine are really minor, like not crushing a spider outside my home, but going after them with a vengence inside my home.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Currently, deep blue. We're changing to crimson tonight.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Fish. Well, sea-creature at any rate.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes, but only briefly, and only when really needed.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
I am going to live forever, or die trying.
Neat!
Oh my fucking god...
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Actually, I make up my own.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I would go back in time. Alllll the way back.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
A mix CD I made.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Beth says 3. I'm satisfied with any low whole number.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Probably my wife. She's a good kisser.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
I arrange my beanie baby collection.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of Glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea, unless I'm very tired. Then coffee.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
ZZTop rocked.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Several times. The latest most endearing.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes... all the time. I don't always know what I'll respond with though.
There are a few people that I wish would vanish.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot, unless it's a urinal because my feet don't reach that high.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes, all but always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, I get crushes on most cute women I meet, for at least a few minutes. I have a several year crush on my wife.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
It's cliche', but for a guy who has had a half-dozen hospitalizing pancreatic attacks, I worry about running out of time.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
When I wear a beard, I look like John Belushi. When I let it grow very long (and lose weight), I look like Jesus Christ. I've been told that I look like Neumann from Seinfeld.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Banana peppers.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
I can crack nearly every joint in my body. My knuckles? I can crack each joint in my fingers, popping nearly 30 times in one session of knuckle cracking.
9. What song do you hate the most?
I can't tell you that; this group would use it against me.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
... and now you must die.
11. What are your super powers?
Super-Healing would be an awesome power.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
spearmint gum; peppermint everything else.
13. Where are your car keys?
Attached to my computer via a usb extention to the usb key attached to my keys.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Not knowing when to stop when I'm playing a joke.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Florida.
16. What is your best physical feature?
I'm rather fond of my eyes. My wife likes my butt. You pick.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Masters of Orion II
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Ketchup, frozen stir fry, and a potato.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I guess all mine are really minor, like not crushing a spider outside my home, but going after them with a vengence inside my home.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Currently, deep blue. We're changing to crimson tonight.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Fish. Well, sea-creature at any rate.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes, but only briefly, and only when really needed.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
I am going to live forever, or die trying.
Neat!
Oh my fucking god...
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Actually, I make up my own.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I would go back in time. Alllll the way back.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
A mix CD I made.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Beth says 3. I'm satisfied with any low whole number.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Probably my wife. She's a good kisser.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
I arrange my beanie baby collection.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of Glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea, unless I'm very tired. Then coffee.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
ZZTop rocked.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Several times. The latest most endearing.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes... all the time. I don't always know what I'll respond with though.
Re: Survey?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nope.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Well, I'm not one to normally give public demonstrations, but I usually push the button, pull the chain, twist the handle or activate what flush mechanism has been put in place. With aplomb. I'm sure my audience would appreciate it.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes if I'm sitting in the front.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Shinedog would only get jealous.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Electricity.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Theseus
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Bacon
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
NO! I CAN'T
9. What song do you hate the most?
My humps my humps hollaback girl
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
I don't really know how they go really.
11. What are your super powers?
Elbows.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
I'm not quite sure about the point of spearmint but I like the general thrust of it.
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have any.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Laziness.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Barcelona!
16. What is your best physical feature?
Wrists.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
A blank recordable CD
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cheese, a lemon and a 2 cans of beer dad never got round to drinking when he last visited.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
The Kraken! Arr
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
haha fishes < Seagulls. That's a no brainer. Fish are dumb.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
That's illegal.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
I dunno.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
"I am what I am"
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd start collecting and saving very important (and $$$valuable) thing form the 60s and 70s.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Doctor Who - Something Inside
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I loathe children.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
The person who just finished the last slice of lemon meringue pie
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Dance
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
BLAZE OF GLORIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEe
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea thank you. Coffee tastes bitter and awful.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Concerts ruin good music
33. Have you ever been in love?
Did someone just mention lemon meringue pie?
34. Do you talk to yourself?
I don't, do I? Certainly not! There, see?
Nope.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Well, I'm not one to normally give public demonstrations, but I usually push the button, pull the chain, twist the handle or activate what flush mechanism has been put in place. With aplomb. I'm sure my audience would appreciate it.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes if I'm sitting in the front.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Shinedog would only get jealous.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Electricity.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Theseus
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Bacon
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
NO! I CAN'T
9. What song do you hate the most?
My humps my humps hollaback girl
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
I don't really know how they go really.
11. What are your super powers?
Elbows.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
I'm not quite sure about the point of spearmint but I like the general thrust of it.
13. Where are your car keys?
I don't have any.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Laziness.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Barcelona!
16. What is your best physical feature?
Wrists.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
A blank recordable CD
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cheese, a lemon and a 2 cans of beer dad never got round to drinking when he last visited.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
The Kraken! Arr
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
haha fishes < Seagulls. That's a no brainer. Fish are dumb.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
That's illegal.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
I dunno.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
"I am what I am"
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I'd start collecting and saving very important (and $$$valuable) thing form the 60s and 70s.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Doctor Who - Something Inside
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
I loathe children.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
The person who just finished the last slice of lemon meringue pie
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Dance
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
BLAZE OF GLORIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEe
31. Coffee or Tea?
Tea thank you. Coffee tastes bitter and awful.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Concerts ruin good music
33. Have you ever been in love?
Did someone just mention lemon meringue pie?
34. Do you talk to yourself?
I don't, do I? Certainly not! There, see?
Last edited by Mr.Bob on Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Keffria
- The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: not-France
Re: Survey?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
YES. ):<
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
...Just the way I flush it normally...?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Of course!
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
...Yesssss. I refuse to do anything unless he makes a move, though. ;>_>
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Not sure, but I went through a period of time in which everyone mistook me for someone named "Meridith".
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Tomatoes
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes. It's a gross habit.
9. What song do you hate the most?
So hard to choose. Basically, take your pick from the repertoire on the local easy listening station.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Thankfully, no.
11. What are your super powers?
A clean writing style, attention to detail, and a lack of self-esteem which drives me toward perfectionism.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys?
I can't drive; I hope I don't have those.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Probably my nail-biting. It's gross.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Does Toronto count?
16. What is your best physical feature?
Um, my glasses?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
The Shins - "Oh, Inverted World"
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Jam, milk, and carrots.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Nothing that I can think of.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White with little flowers on them, usually. Sometimes I have a pink sheet.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird, definitely. I love dreams in which I'm flying.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Don't own one, and don't drive. ;>_>
23. What are your favorite sayings?
I say "ehhhh" a lot, apparently.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Usually whatever's stuck in my head.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Forward, I guess.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
See above.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
None right now. Bloody kids. Maybe I'll change my mind someday.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
The same person on whom I have a crush, I would hope.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Not wear pants.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully, thanks.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffeeeeeee~!
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Never been to a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, unfortunately.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Aaaaall the time.
YES. ):<
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
...Just the way I flush it normally...?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Of course!
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
...Yesssss. I refuse to do anything unless he makes a move, though. ;>_>
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Not sure, but I went through a period of time in which everyone mistook me for someone named "Meridith".
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Tomatoes
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes. It's a gross habit.
9. What song do you hate the most?
So hard to choose. Basically, take your pick from the repertoire on the local easy listening station.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Thankfully, no.
11. What are your super powers?
A clean writing style, attention to detail, and a lack of self-esteem which drives me toward perfectionism.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys?
I can't drive; I hope I don't have those.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Probably my nail-biting. It's gross.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Does Toronto count?
16. What is your best physical feature?
Um, my glasses?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
The Shins - "Oh, Inverted World"
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Jam, milk, and carrots.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Nothing that I can think of.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
White with little flowers on them, usually. Sometimes I have a pink sheet.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird, definitely. I love dreams in which I'm flying.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Don't own one, and don't drive. ;>_>
23. What are your favorite sayings?
I say "ehhhh" a lot, apparently.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Usually whatever's stuck in my head.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Forward, I guess.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
See above.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
None right now. Bloody kids. Maybe I'll change my mind someday.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
The same person on whom I have a crush, I would hope.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Not wear pants.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully, thanks.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Coffeeeeeee~!
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Never been to a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, unfortunately.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Aaaaall the time.
Yeah, yer right, just a matter of time.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
There are a few people that I wish would just disapear permanetly.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Depends on a) how bad the mess is b) how many available toliets. So using that factor, hands or foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes, all but always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, I get crushes on most cute guys I meet, for at least a bit until the become idiots again. I have a several year crush on that guy who lives here
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money. I have moved back in with my parents once very briefly. Never again.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
When much younger, thinner, and with long locks - Nicole Kidman. Mostly a clone of my mother san hair color (she's a blonde).
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
If I can get it, the Grecian Gourmet from Nunzio Pizza. Spinach, black olives, feta cheese, tomatoes....
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
No and it annoys me to crack them and others who do so to annoy me. The sound just ain't right.
9. What song do you hate the most?
There are a lot of songs I dislike, not sure if there is anyone I truely hate.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope
11. What are your super powers?
Kid logic. Kids like me and are drawn to me. Would mind invisablity for the sheer blackmail material I could did up.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Spearmint cause it reminds me of my summer with my Grandpa and Grandma at the old house. They had a bush of the stuff growning on the side of the house.
13. Where are your car keys?
On the bar when I desposited them when I got home.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Talking with my gesture. Drives Ryan crazy. Also working on interrupting converstations.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Florida.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Hair, eyes, boobies. So which one appeals to you?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
condiments, stir fry, potatoes
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Seeing mutiple numbers equals luck. A few little things given I grew up in Oklahoma and lived with odd characters for a bit.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Currently, deep blue. We're changing to crimson tonight so I'm told.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Well, sea-creature at any rate, I'm such a water baby.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes, but only when I need to or am really pissed off and need to talk to someone instead of killing someone.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
He's evil, I'm just mean.
Everyone loves a redhead.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Like I'm conscience at 6am in the morning to think about this shit?!
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Back to tell myself some critical things that could have benefit me then.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
None, I'm a radio girl.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
If I have my way and family gentics bless me - triplets. Then again also up for twins. Either way, the more the merrier.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
That guy who lives here. Then again I've been known to smooch random people just because
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
go around shirtless.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of Glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Ice Tea, unless I'm very tired. Then coffee. If that doesn't work, then Monster.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
AC/DC
33. Have you ever been in love?
Several times. The latest most fulfilling.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes... all the time in my head.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
There are a few people that I wish would just disapear permanetly.
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
Depends on a) how bad the mess is b) how many available toliets. So using that factor, hands or foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes, all but always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, I get crushes on most cute guys I meet, for at least a bit until the become idiots again. I have a several year crush on that guy who lives here
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Money. I have moved back in with my parents once very briefly. Never again.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
When much younger, thinner, and with long locks - Nicole Kidman. Mostly a clone of my mother san hair color (she's a blonde).
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
If I can get it, the Grecian Gourmet from Nunzio Pizza. Spinach, black olives, feta cheese, tomatoes....
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
No and it annoys me to crack them and others who do so to annoy me. The sound just ain't right.
9. What song do you hate the most?
There are a lot of songs I dislike, not sure if there is anyone I truely hate.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope
11. What are your super powers?
Kid logic. Kids like me and are drawn to me. Would mind invisablity for the sheer blackmail material I could did up.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Spearmint cause it reminds me of my summer with my Grandpa and Grandma at the old house. They had a bush of the stuff growning on the side of the house.
13. Where are your car keys?
On the bar when I desposited them when I got home.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Talking with my gesture. Drives Ryan crazy. Also working on interrupting converstations.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Florida.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Hair, eyes, boobies. So which one appeals to you?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
condiments, stir fry, potatoes
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Seeing mutiple numbers equals luck. A few little things given I grew up in Oklahoma and lived with odd characters for a bit.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Currently, deep blue. We're changing to crimson tonight so I'm told.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Well, sea-creature at any rate, I'm such a water baby.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes, but only when I need to or am really pissed off and need to talk to someone instead of killing someone.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
He's evil, I'm just mean.
Everyone loves a redhead.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
Like I'm conscience at 6am in the morning to think about this shit?!
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Back to tell myself some critical things that could have benefit me then.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
None, I'm a radio girl.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
If I have my way and family gentics bless me - triplets. Then again also up for twins. Either way, the more the merrier.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
That guy who lives here. Then again I've been known to smooch random people just because
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
go around shirtless.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of Glory.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Ice Tea, unless I'm very tired. Then coffee. If that doesn't work, then Monster.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
AC/DC
33. Have you ever been in love?
Several times. The latest most fulfilling.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes... all the time in my head.
- Jdalton
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:57 pm
- Location: 1 hr east of Vancouver
- Contact:
Re: Survey?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
I'd say Dubya... but then Cheney would be in charge...
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With gusto!
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
You mean someone I've actually met?
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Time.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Someone told me once I looked like a famous dead Chinese poet... only I'm not Chinese. He may have been drunk.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham, pineapple, and shrimp.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
*crack*
9. What song do you hate the most?
That one by Panic at the Disco with the wedding in it.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Damn you!!!
11. What are your super powers?
What? Um... I swear I'm just a mild-mannered reporter.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Neither.
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pocket.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
My inability to sustain a lengthy conversation maybe?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Portland, Oregon.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Um.....
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Moby, Songs.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
I plan my shopping thoroughly and rarely run out of things unexpectedly.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Only the ones that are true.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Yellow. They were free.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Birds are smarter.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Even when I had a cell phone, no.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"A revolution is not a dinner party." -Mao Zedong.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I take baths.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I only get to pick one place? Awww.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Radiohead, OK Computer.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Maybe two, though "plan" is a bit of a strong word given my current situation.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Someone who would kiss me back.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Answer lame internet surveys.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Sleep.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Starbucks frappuccino.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Never been to a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Not as such.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Too much.
I'd say Dubya... but then Cheney would be in charge...
2.How do you flush the toilet in public?
With gusto!
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
You mean someone I've actually met?
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Time.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Someone told me once I looked like a famous dead Chinese poet... only I'm not Chinese. He may have been drunk.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham, pineapple, and shrimp.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
*crack*
9. What song do you hate the most?
That one by Panic at the Disco with the wedding in it.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Damn you!!!
11. What are your super powers?
What? Um... I swear I'm just a mild-mannered reporter.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Neither.
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pocket.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
My inability to sustain a lengthy conversation maybe?
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
Portland, Oregon.
16. What is your best physical feature?
Um.....
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Moby, Songs.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
I plan my shopping thoroughly and rarely run out of things unexpectedly.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Only the ones that are true.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Yellow. They were free.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Birds are smarter.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Even when I had a cell phone, no.
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"A revolution is not a dinner party." -Mao Zedong.
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?.
I take baths.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I only get to pick one place? Awww.
26. What CD is in your stereo?
Radiohead, OK Computer.
27. How many kids do you plan on having or have?
Maybe two, though "plan" is a bit of a strong word given my current situation.
28. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Someone who would kiss me back.
29. What do you do when no one is watching?
Answer lame internet surveys.
30. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Sleep.
31. Coffee or Tea?
Starbucks frappuccino.
32. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Never been to a concert.
33. Have you ever been in love?
Not as such.
34. Do you talk to yourself?
Too much.





















