Post the Time
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
Post the Time
Yeah, we needed at least one random thread to start out with, so here we go!
It's 10:03 CST here!
It's 10:03 CST here!
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
11:13 pm
DAMN this was a long day. Got to work at 10:30 am. Opened the gift shop and ran it myself for awhile, then when the gift shop ladies got there, I went over to concessions and ran it for awhile.
Then I helped stock some stuff at the upstairs concession, and moved 4 very heavy tables across a very crowded lobby, then had a meeting, then worked the first show.
Then cleaned the theatre, then stocked the stockroom, then worked the second show. (Which kinda sucked at first; the first show went over, so even though the next one was supposed to start at 7, we didn't open the house for seating until 6:55, with 2000 people needing to be seated...I actually opened it myself, without getting approval from the boss...but it needed to be done anyway, and who knows how long they would've waited if I hadn't.)
Anyway, over 10 hours without a break; I was pretty hungry by the end of the night...but hey, more hours=more money!
DAMN this was a long day. Got to work at 10:30 am. Opened the gift shop and ran it myself for awhile, then when the gift shop ladies got there, I went over to concessions and ran it for awhile.
Then I helped stock some stuff at the upstairs concession, and moved 4 very heavy tables across a very crowded lobby, then had a meeting, then worked the first show.
Then cleaned the theatre, then stocked the stockroom, then worked the second show. (Which kinda sucked at first; the first show went over, so even though the next one was supposed to start at 7, we didn't open the house for seating until 6:55, with 2000 people needing to be seated...I actually opened it myself, without getting approval from the boss...but it needed to be done anyway, and who knows how long they would've waited if I hadn't.)
Anyway, over 10 hours without a break; I was pretty hungry by the end of the night...but hey, more hours=more money!
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
11:48 pm
Okay, so I have three days off starting tomorrow...and I don't want them! Well, I do want Friday and Saturday off..."Mouse" is coming up to visit and I haven't seen him in ages.
But at work, since Bart hasn't been there the last 5 days I've been running it myself, and now I'm thinking, "They can't do it without me; what if something goes wrong?!" Yeah I know...I'm pathetic, aren't I?
Okay, so I have three days off starting tomorrow...and I don't want them! Well, I do want Friday and Saturday off..."Mouse" is coming up to visit and I haven't seen him in ages.
But at work, since Bart hasn't been there the last 5 days I've been running it myself, and now I'm thinking, "They can't do it without me; what if something goes wrong?!" Yeah I know...I'm pathetic, aren't I?
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.
- Ciararavenblaze
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3812
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: right behind you.