Linking Me = Fanart for You!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Eve Z.
Dead Humanoid Walking
Posts: 983
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
Location: At the Morgue =P
Contact:

Post by Eve Z. »

Image
...what goes around, comes around.

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Post by Kirb »

I think she died.
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Eve Z.
Dead Humanoid Walking
Posts: 983
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
Location: At the Morgue =P
Contact:

Post by Eve Z. »

huh? :o who died? Did I kill someone? Sorry. :twisted:
Image
...what goes around, comes around.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Quick, hide the corpse, here comes Merc!

User avatar
EvilChihuahua
Regular Poster
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Canadaland
Contact:

Post by EvilChihuahua »

*Hides in the shadows, then uses his Splinter Cell moves and snaps Merc's neck with his knees*
note: any l337 used in the previous post was used ony to avoid the poster's Cybersitter. Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

-Is a dunce.-

Please accept my appology for my flighty attention span T___T:

List of people to draw for!

EvilChihuahua

Redtech - That is really nice of you! Um, could you do one of...er..Kaj? Lemme find a picture of him. There we are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ ... -small.jpg

MrEff

fleakitten

I shall get on these tomorrow because I have a lovely three hour window with nothing to do >D
Image

User avatar
Redtech
Regular Poster
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
Location: 'Terror central' London
Contact:

Post by Redtech »

Woo, Kaj is 'teh sexay'!
No, problem. He shall be done.

OK, got a link banner I like, which goes on my "add to my site!" list..and would you mind drawing my character Catherine?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/ ... istmas.jpg
Best full body pose I can get...it's for Christmas. She normally DOESN'T WEAR A HAT though...or that little clothes. (Unless you really want her to, I trust your capable hands!)
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Image

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

No worries... I'll just sit here.... waiting patiently....



*sits*



-MrEff-

User avatar
Redtech
Regular Poster
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
Location: 'Terror central' London
Contact:

Post by Redtech »

You want one too? Yay! More artists to blasmpheme against!

Oh, you wanted Spunky to draw Ded. :roll:
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Image

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

Redtech wrote:You want one too? Yay! More artists to blasmpheme against!

Oh, you wanted Spunky to draw Ded. :roll:
You can draw me one too.... if you like....


-MrEff-

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

EvilChihuahua wrote:This thing still going? I wanted to make a request earlier but I didn't have a links page...but I'm making one right now!

If it is, the new comic's a pretty good reference of what my character looks like.
Which character did you want me to do ^-^?
And a reference if you have it please o-o
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

toreador wrote:hey i just added ya body and your comics really cool! so i dont mind adding ya :D
Thank you o-o: Did you want fanarts?

And if so who precisely would you want me to draw ^-^?
Image

User avatar
Redtech
Regular Poster
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
Location: 'Terror central' London
Contact:

Post by Redtech »

Well this drawing was fun!
Anyway, Neko
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/ ... redkaj.jpg
This is yours! Damned photobucket makes the image so much smaller! I'll post the full size version for you on my comic site...eventually!
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Image

User avatar
EvilChihuahua
Regular Poster
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Canadaland
Contact:

Post by EvilChihuahua »

SpunkyNeko wrote:
EvilChihuahua wrote:This thing still going? I wanted to make a request earlier but I didn't have a links page...but I'm making one right now!

If it is, the new comic's a pretty good reference of what my character looks like.
Which character did you want me to do ^-^?
And a reference if you have it please o-o
Oh! *Realizes that aforementioned comic features several characters and smacks self*

Image
This dude.

I don't have any pics of him from the waist down, but he's just wearing jeans.
note: any l337 used in the previous post was used ony to avoid the poster's Cybersitter. Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

EvilChihuahua wrote:
SpunkyNeko wrote:
EvilChihuahua wrote:This thing still going? I wanted to make a request earlier but I didn't have a links page...but I'm making one right now!

If it is, the new comic's a pretty good reference of what my character looks like.
Which character did you want me to do ^-^?
And a reference if you have it please o-o
Oh! *Realizes that aforementioned comic features several characters and smacks self*

[img]--[/img]
This dude.

I don't have any pics of him from the waist down, but he's just wearing jeans.
Perfect, now you just have to add Antics to your links page :3

Same goes for you Red before I can give you your arts <3
Thank you for the fanarts too!

I am almost done yours fleakitten and MrEff, just have to scan and do the line art for it.
Image

User avatar
EvilChihuahua
Regular Poster
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Canadaland
Contact:

Post by EvilChihuahua »

Done!

lt might be a few minutes before the site updates, though.
note: any l337 used in the previous post was used ony to avoid the poster's Cybersitter. Image

User avatar
Redtech
Regular Poster
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
Location: 'Terror central' London
Contact:

Post by Redtech »

My links page hates me!

Hoooooooold on!
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Image

User avatar
Eve Z.
Dead Humanoid Walking
Posts: 983
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
Location: At the Morgue =P
Contact:

Post by Eve Z. »

I think I'll open a similar thread someday. I'm doing darn good fanart. :twisted:
Image
...what goes around, comes around.

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

SpunkyNeko wrote:
I am almost done yours fleakitten and MrEff, just have to scan and do the line art for it.

Wa-hoo!!!

*waits on pins and needles*

-MrEff-

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

Here they are~ Four more of these little suckers, I hope you guys like em <3

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Post Reply