Making a Birthday Calendar for CG

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

LibertyCabbage wrote:
Sept~
Pic:LC or KKB wasn't too clear if LC was saying he wanted it or not Hoildays:____
I was gonna do a quick thing for it, but I'd be more than happy to let KKB do it instead n_n
Well, I actually have a very particular idea in mind for September, that's the only reason I picked it.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

KittyKatBlack wrote:
LibertyCabbage wrote:
Sept~
Pic:LC or KKB wasn't too clear if LC was saying he wanted it or not Hoildays:____
I was gonna do a quick thing for it, but I'd be more than happy to let KKB do it instead n_n
Well, I actually have a very particular idea in mind for September, that's the only reason I picked it.
does it involve boobs?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

legostargalactica wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
LibertyCabbage wrote: I was gonna do a quick thing for it, but I'd be more than happy to let KKB do it instead n_n
Well, I actually have a very particular idea in mind for September, that's the only reason I picked it.
does it involve boobs?
I'll give you a hint. "Back to School".

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

KittyKatBlack wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote: Well, I actually have a very particular idea in mind for September, that's the only reason I picked it.
does it involve boobs?
I'll give you a hint. "Back to School".
ahem...

GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD!!!! I'M HOT FOR TEACHER!
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

legostargalactica wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
legostargalactica wrote: does it involve boobs?
I'll give you a hint. "Back to School".
ahem...

GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD!!!! I'M HOT FOR TEACHER!
Actually, I'm leaning more towards schoolgirl outfits for this one....

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Awesome incarnate...that's how I describe KKB.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

:shucks:

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Post by LibertyCabbage »

Schoolgirls are way better than what I had planned =/ I was gonna draw a guy lying on the ground from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head with the message "Happy Labor Day".
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

KittyKatBlack wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote: I'll give you a hint. "Back to School".
ahem...

GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD!!!! I'M HOT FOR TEACHER!
Actually, I'm leaning more towards schoolgirl outfits for this one....
you are a wonderful wonderful person KKB...
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Contact:

Post by RemusShepherd »

If nobody is organizing this thing, I'll volunteer. I went searching for options, and saw either a pay-to-print calendar (costing about $1500 up front for 500 copies) or a print-on-demand calendar (costing about $15 per calendar, but nothing up front. As an added bonus, it's from Lulu.com.)

If I organize it, though, I probably won't have time to make a picture. So October would be free. I know some other people wanted it.

Anyone else interested in heading up this project?
Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

I know the rule about rezzing old topics, but is this still going on? I actually did some art for this. =/

User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Contact:

Post by RemusShepherd »

KittyKatBlack wrote:I know the rule about rezzing old topics, but is this still going on? I actually did some art for this. =/
I'm still game.
Image

User avatar
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by SergeXIII »


User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

SergeXIII wrote:May 30.
Um... how is that going to fit on a calendar? :eyebrow:

Also, KKB... This is CG. Open group projects like this, by definition, never get finished. Ever.* ;)


*Unless for when they do.

User avatar
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by SergeXIII »

I was just reffering to what I posted on my birthday.

User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Contact:

Post by RemusShepherd »

Cookie wrote:Also, KKB... This is CG. Open group projects like this, by definition, never get finished. Ever.* ;)
*Unless for when they do.
Hmmn. I'll see about bucking that trend. But not in Off-Topic...surely this can be something suitable for General Discussion. Give me a few minutes.
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

Whatever the case I would still love to do the may cover :3
Image

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

KittyKatBlack wrote:I know the rule about rezzing old topics, but is this still going on? I actually did some art for this. =/
It's still going on if we get to see it.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Post by Tellurider »

I'm completely fininished doing the holidays for August.

I'm also waiting for someone else to realize that there are no holidays in August.
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Tellurider wrote:I'm also waiting for someone else to realize that there are no holidays in August.
There's a claudist holiday on the 8th.

Feast of 88.

Locked