So there are these islands, see...

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

So there are these islands, see...

Post by Sincerely »

I'm going to England and (Blackaby talked me into going to) Ireland for two weeks in July.

The plan is mostly to invade Claude's home, drag Faceless about the countryside, and take a couple of days to fly a bit over to the left and noogie Zwuh. I'm a little bit terrified out of my skull 'cause this is my first time out of the country and I'm also traveling alone. So those people who I've mentioned above can expect me to cling to them at intervals in a gibbering, panicked frenzy. Fun fun fun.

I don't think I've really got any definite plans other than hanging out with people and since I've never traveled before I have no idea what I'm doing. Honestly. There are some things that people have suggested to me. I'm going to take Faceless with me to Wales and look at some big ruined buildings. <3. I'd like to visit Bath, but I doubt I'll make it that far.

And then! when I get back, I'll be going down to San Diego for Comic Con. Woo.

So the tragic punchline of this long, sordid story is that I'm going on hiatus for three to four weeks and since I've been rather on the ball lately with updates I'd rather not suddenly have my site go completely dead for a month. As much as I'd rather not I'm asking for guest strips. Doesn't have to be fancy, just so long as it isn't more than 700 pixels wide and you get it to me before July.

Thanks so very much in advance and wish me luck.
Image

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

I think I'll wish them luck.

*still sniffling*

Image

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

They'll certainly need it. Also some sort of lubricant, or they'll never get her off. I'll see what can be done. You may get some scribblings just before the deadline.

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

Have fun.

I wish I had the cash to go jetsetting about.
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

*visits bath*

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Vorticus wrote:They'll certainly need it. Also some sort of lubricant....
I think Vort secretly knows he's doing this. It can't just be me.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Escushion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Escushion »

cjburgandy wrote:
Vorticus wrote:They'll certainly need it. Also some sort of lubricant....
I think Vort secretly knows he's doing this. It can't just be me.
I think someone's infecting him subconciously. Eventually he'll turn into McDuffies's partner.
A man with nothing to offer and nothing to lose.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Oooh I'm going to London in a few weeks too. But I'm driving over from Holland for a day because of a wedding, so I don't think I can do a CG tour :(
Image

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I really wish I could meet some of the local spacers while I'm here. lucky. :) Good luck Sin, it's fun here!
*does an Irish jig*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

Post by Sincerely »

Well I'm too terrified of being mugged and shivved in an alley in London to spend much of my time out there alone. So I guess my only alternative is meeting spacers.

Of course, since it's Blackaby and Zwuh that'll likely be doing the mugging/shivving, I dunno how my chances are.
Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

sincerely wrote:Well I'm too terrified of being mugged and shivved in an alley in London to spend much of my time out there alone. So I guess my only alternative is meeting spacers.

Of course, since it's Blackaby and Zwuh that'll likely be doing the mugging/shivving, I dunno how my chances are.
15 minutes, give or take 2.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

i'll see what i can do.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Escushion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Escushion »

I'm already roped into doing one.
A man with nothing to offer and nothing to lose.

User avatar
Blackaby
Regale her
Posts: 3441
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Sitting on the pudge.
Contact:

Post by Blackaby »

I can convince anyone to do anything!!!
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
Image
guest artists get free puppies
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

See what there laws on mace are regarding that whole being mugged thing maybe Sin?

Anyway, I am sure it will go off with only some minor glitches ^_^
Image

User avatar
Rickford
Irreverent
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:52 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by Rickford »

Mace is perfectly acceptable over here. I would suggest in the circumstances, that you beat up and rob the mugger. When it comes to muggers, the police really don't care over here, so self styled justice is ftw.

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

I'm going to be doing one too. Just so you know.

User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

Post by Sincerely »

I have pepper spray. My previous boyfriend bought it for me 'cause he was afraid my ex-boyfriend was going to start stalking me. I've never used it in three or four years and it's gone through the washer once. Someone told me it should still be good, so I'm bringing that along. I should test it on someone...

And I'm not so good at the beating muggers up thing. I mean, I'm violent (I can't deny that, someone will call me on it...) but I don't actually like to HURT people. So I'm sort of a very aggressive pacifist, which is different than being passive aggressive. I coined a term awhile back, that being "wussifist". I think it fits me very well.


<3 Lego, Escushion, and Facey.
Image

Locked