Lizard King?
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Lizard King?
Hey, he bogarted my juice!!
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- Madmoonie
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
- Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
- Contact:
Eeeeeoooorrrrgghh.....this can't end well. Adding suger to.....fountain of boundless energy just creates...havoc.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
- Kerry Skydancer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Bethlehem PA
- Contact:
- Wallaroo_Blacke
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: -Location Withheld- in Texas
- Contact:
- Fusion
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:16 pm
- Location: My own little world
- Contact:
I don't think it will effect Ben concidering they are seperate beings. But the cops will soon be getting calls about a rabbit breaking the sound barrier!
"Heh, sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation..."--Tbolt
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.
- Squeaky Bunny
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:44 am
- Location: Slightly south of Tampa, Florida
They do that without any help. The bunny 500 is a regular feature at my home.fusion wrote:I don't think it will effect Ben concidering they are seperate beings. But the cops will soon be getting calls about a rabbit breaking the sound barrier!
If Sol still wants some go juice, I'll share my Colyte with him. It will definately get him on his feet and moving.
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence. 
- Kerry Skydancer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Bethlehem PA
- Contact:
- Wayfarer
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Lantern Waste
- Contact:
Oh. I was going to say "Random."Kerry Skydancer wrote:Generally refers to the self-designation by Jim Morrison of the Doors.The JAM wrote:Define "Lizard King"
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey
“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
- Kerry Skydancer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Bethlehem PA
- Contact:
- Wayfarer
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Lantern Waste
- Contact:
Young and sheltered. Yep, that's me.Kerry Skydancer wrote:8)Wayfarer wrote:Oh. I was going to say "Random."Kerry Skydancer wrote: Generally refers to the self-designation by Jim Morrison of the Doors.
That's because you're too young to remember them, I'd guess...
Eh, at least it's still funny when perceived as "Random."
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey
“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Jaydub
Than you, I really mean it
That is just great.
Than you, I really mean it
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- The TWF
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:51 am
- Location: I don't know enough Russians...
- Contact:
Whoh, Postal 2 flashback.
What are the odds?
What are the odds?
Everyone blinked. The giant eyeball, having no eyelid, stared.

http://www.jesuswouldbeashamedofyou.com/

http://www.jesuswouldbeashamedofyou.com/
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Once Again thanks JayDub for the new Avatar.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
