Page 1 of 71

Post the Time

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm
by Garneta
Yeah, we needed at least one random thread to start out with, so here we go!

It's 10:03 CST here!

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:22 pm
by Jonmisc
That's funny. It's CDT here (22:21) :)

(edit to add a smiley; I thought it needed one)

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:32 pm
by Garneta
Wait, shouldn't it be CST? Central Standard, right? What's CDT again?

10:31 CDT apparently! :)

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:35 pm
by Jonmisc
CDT is Central Daylight Time (as in Daylight Saving). I hate it; I'd rather it be CST all year round.

22:35 CDT

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:59 am
by Garneta
10:57 am CDT

Got to sleep in today! Not going in to work until 4:30 (Still setting my own schedule...I'll be a bit relieved when they get things figured out and make the schedules for me!)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:29 pm
by Jim North
I claim-ah this forum-ah for Spain!

5:29 CMT

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:29 pm
by Garneta
Well I claim-a theese forum for . . .uh. . .not Spain!

10:28 pm CDT

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:18 pm
by Jonmisc
I welcome the new overlords...

Tue Mar 27 20:17:33 CDT 2007

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:21 pm
by Garneta
11:13 pm

DAMN this was a long day. Got to work at 10:30 am. Opened the gift shop and ran it myself for awhile, then when the gift shop ladies got there, I went over to concessions and ran it for awhile.

Then I helped stock some stuff at the upstairs concession, and moved 4 very heavy tables across a very crowded lobby, then had a meeting, then worked the first show.

Then cleaned the theatre, then stocked the stockroom, then worked the second show. (Which kinda sucked at first; the first show went over, so even though the next one was supposed to start at 7, we didn't open the house for seating until 6:55, with 2000 people needing to be seated...I actually opened it myself, without getting approval from the boss...but it needed to be done anyway, and who knows how long they would've waited if I hadn't.) :P

Anyway, over 10 hours without a break; I was pretty hungry by the end of the night...but hey, more hours=more money! :D

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:36 pm
by Jonmisc
We're obligated to post in this thread each time we visit, right?

16:35 CDT

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:37 am
by Garneta
Of course! (Especially if it ends up being the main thread that keeps us coming back, like on RotDs old forum...)

12:36 pm

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:17 pm
by Jonmisc
Very good point. I'll keep it in mind.

Wed Apr 4 16:17:13 CDT 2007

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:50 pm
by Garneta
11:48 pm

Okay, so I have three days off starting tomorrow...and I don't want them! Well, I do want Friday and Saturday off..."Mouse" is coming up to visit and I haven't seen him in ages.

But at work, since Bart hasn't been there the last 5 days I've been running it myself, and now I'm thinking, "They can't do it without me; what if something goes wrong?!" Yeah I know...I'm pathetic, aren't I? :P

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 am
by Jim North
The whole building is gonna burn down!

11:02 CMT

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:53 am
by Garneta
I know! And the horses won't be let in, and the floors will be all nasty, and people will continuously go out the emergency exit doors...and if it happens to be Petes day off too, then the concession stand won't be run correctly either! *sniffle*

11:53 am

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:37 pm
by Jonmisc
Wow, if all that stuff happens you might not be allowed a day off anymore ;)

17:36 CDT

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:42 pm
by Ciararavenblaze
a-HOY there, Kat! it's me, Cyndi! ^O^

right now as I type this, it is 6:41. woo!

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:04 pm
by Garneta
Cyndi! *glomps!*

7:04 pm

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:32 pm
by Ciararavenblaze
*catch!* ^O^

9:31 PM Eastern

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:13 am
by Garneta
11:12 am

Aaron's coming over today! Anytime now, in fact!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D