Post the Time

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I want to hear it!

1:40 pm

Edit to avoid double post: Thomas, I got ahold of a copy to send you! pm me your address, and I'll send it out sometime in June. :D
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

it's AAAAAAAAWESOMMMME! maybe I can have Jonnie send you the mp3s or some such. it's good. reaaaally good.

12:33 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Yeah! One of you get on the RotD chat sometime and send them to me! If I'm on the computer, I'm usually on there!

11:51 am

I have to spend part of today cooking for a blacksmith meeting I'm going to tomorrow. Then I get to go to work, come home, go to bed, and get up at 6am. Wheeeee!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

*cocks head to the side* blacksmith meeting? eh? elaborate. you're a blacksmith now? *headscratch*

5:25 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

My dad is, anyway. It was his turn this month to host the meeting, and it was quite the exciting day! Here's pictures!

First off, I tried my hand at blacksmithing. I made a nail, and a leaf...the blister on my thumb is worth it though, I freaking love blacksmithing now!
Image

For some reason, there's an asparagus growing underneath the forge:
Image

Mom didn't want all the blacksmiths going in the house, so dad had to build an outhouse out back in the field. Only outhouse I've ever seen with a satellite dish!
Image

I doodled a little skunk on the inside of it.
Image

Near the end of the day, we got to see a huge blacksnake race across the yard!
Image

And after everyone had left, dad gave me a lesson on how to give an insulin shot to my diabetic cat.
Image

And it's now 8:00 pm...hey cool! Britcoms are coming on! :D
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

oooooooh, kewl!

can I eat the asparagus? :D

11:11 AM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Sure! Just come up here and get it! :)


11:47 am
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Post by TomSFox »

An outhouse with a sattelite dish... how decadent!
But why does the sattelite dish have a can (literay)?

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Just for the pure cheesiness...inside of the outhouse there's a lightswitch, with a sign saying to please turn off the lights...And there's no electricity in there, but there is a skylight of sorts, so it looks like there are lights on. :D

12:28 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Post by TomSFox »

Oh, does it flush?

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I doubt it, being an outhouse and all. lol

I bet it smells.. er.. like roses. ;)

5:25 PM Eastern (don't forget to post the time in these posts! :D)
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Actually, since it's new, it doesn't smell at all. Maybe it'll even stay that way for the most part, since it'll only be used a couple times a year...

9:28 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Post by TomSFox »

Oh, right, the last post was written at 09:30 am and now it's 02:43 am.
And I just thought since this outhouse has so many extras, it might flush as well.

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Nah...just your ordinary everyday outhouse 'plumbing'

10:49 am
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

makes for good fertilizer, I assume.

3:48 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

Towel Day

19:41 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

XD I'm SO bringing a towel to work with me on Friday! I'm glad I decided to wander in here before then! XD

12:47 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

that soon? dang!

time flies.

speaking of..

1:54 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Tiger died yesterday. :cry:

She's the cat pictured above. Apparently she'd been sick since shortly after I was down there.

5:04 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

oh.. that's awful! *big hugs to Kat* I'm really sorry to hear that.

8:26 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

Post Reply