Post the Time

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Edit: Drunken rant deleted...why the hell do I get on the computer while inebriated?!

Oh, by the way, it's 3:34 am :roll:
Last edited by Garneta on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

Jim is a good man to you. I only wish other people (this is generally speaking) were so kind. *big hug*

(in other, totally unrelated and happy news, I PASSED MY MATH EXAM! ^O^)

2:54 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Eh...someone on chat pissed me off the other night...they did apologize, but I was still angry enough to rant about it...


12:41 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

still, the least people could do is respect you and Jim and what you and he have together and how it works, no matter what said inner workings are between the two of you, ya know? it's the LEAST they could do.

1:49 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Yeah, I know...but if I were smart then I wouldn'tve said anything about what's going on in the first place...I liked it a lot better when only a few people knew. *Sigh*. . .Me and my drunken ramblings. :P
4:12 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

yeah, see, that's why I like that other form of inebriation that I keep hinting at. lol.. with it, I'm usually too busy being swept up in good music and so on to bother rambling like that. *hug*

11:26 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

You could always unplug the network cable before you start drinking ;)

05:43 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I just need some way to lock myself out of the keenspace channel on chat is all!

12:51 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

nah, you just need good friends, good booze and good music to distract you. for the entire duration of your drunkenness.

also.. check it out. I maded a new music video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT0Rg_KiSqw

3:57 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

And money...if I had some of that, then I wouldn't be having half these problems in the first place. :P

5:32 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

ah, yes.. money.

speaking of which, Tori's album comes out on Tuesday. :D

also.. here is a GREAT supply of kitty pics for the kitty thread! http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/index.html?

1:12 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

ciararavenblaze wrote: also.. here is a GREAT supply of kitty pics for the kitty thread!
Too bad I don't have a camera so I could take pics of the kittens we have here.

18:00 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

They were pretty cute...seen the others yet?

8:49 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

Yeah, I finally figured out where they were. The others aren't all white. They're more, um, tabby-ish. It was hard to determine anything beyond that.

15:56 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

So, y'all coming up Wednesday? Turns out that's the only night I'm free this week anyway...

11:39 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

so.. how goes life on these forums lately?

10:08 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Slow

9:31 am...I'm up earlier than usual.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

"Just why do they say
Have a nice day anyway

We both know they wouldn't mind
If I just curled up and died
Let's not give that one a try

Chin up put on a pair of these roseys
Raise those blinds

Chin up a happy mask was never
Your best disguise

Chin up put on a pair of these roseys
In no time you will feel almost fine

Almost rosey"

8:21 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

8:47 pm

My phone better ring soon!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

so like.. yeah. Tori Amos' new album is the motherfucking SHIZNIT!

12:11 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

Post Reply