The Fair to Middlin' Thread

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Oh, that was it! Sorry! I'd thought that you'd sent that message the first time that it'd logged you out! I guess I didn't know it'd done that, and I picked just that moment to log off myself. :P I did say that I was leaving, but it was rather abrupt (Just decided spur of the moment, "Eh, screw being on the computer! Bah!"). As for Jonnie, I can't say. He was still on there when I left.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Post by TomSFox »

Meh, no harm done!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Kinda funny I picked right then though, eh?
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Post by TomSFox »

I’m thinking of having a LiveJournal about bad translations.

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I'm probably gonna work some more on comic-stuff at work today, but I'm putting it off for the moment, since I've already written/drawn/inked Friday's strip.
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

I'm giving up my GameBoy for Lent.
Antici...

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

Annie auditions were today. I think that I have a pretty good chance of getting in. *prays*
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

school keeps me busy. I don't mind being busy.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Ruby Falls »

I have an orchestra concert tonight. It should be good. However, I have a small problem. I have little cuts on the tips of my fingers. I want to put on Band-Aids but they make a buzzing sound against my strings and I can't use vibrato as well. The strings hurt, though. I'm not gonna worry about it too much.
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I've heard, from more than one source, that a dab of superglue on cuts (etc.) help keep your finger(s) from really hurting when you have to use them and the cut(s) are located on the spots where you use them the most.

try that next time. :D

as for me...

yay, midterms. :P but at least it's Wednesday and the week's half over.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Garneta »

I'm starving. No idea where I want to eat, but at least I have a half hour before places open so that I can figure it out.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I'm lucky to have my boyfriend. just hearing his voice on the phone when I'm really pissed off is like putting the lit fuse out. but I'm still grumbly. so it evens out to middlin' in this case. :D
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by TomSFox »

And I am all alone. :(
...PATION!

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

ah, but you've got your whole life ahead of ya, Tom. :)
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by TomSFox »

Ah, that‘s true! :)

*hugs Cyndi*
...PATION!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Garneta »

Image

Hm. I spent so much time making a better :P smiley that I forgot what I was Imageing about in the first place! XD

Edit: Don't seem to have the hang of it yet...it's too large. Need to learn how to do the details better in small things like that...
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by TomSFox »

Awesome avatar you got there.
...PATION!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Garneta »

Thanks...if I ever get off my ass and finish coloring tomorrow's comic, it'll be one of the panels.
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Ruby Falls »

I'm almost done with a really good book.
Antici...

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Fair to Middlin' Thread

Post by Garneta »

Spent about 7 hours on tomorrow's comic, and it still didn't turn out like I wanted...but Oh well, I'm almost OFF the computer! (Even though I'd wanted to play WoW...damn Jim wanting the computer too!)
Image
Image Image Image

Post Reply