The Unhappy Thread

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Garneta wrote:hopefully it'll be on the application that I turned in here
It was!

Who's Lars? :)
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

First, I meant to say that I DIDN'T get to chat for long.

Second, Lars is my bestest buddy. I met him through theatre. His name is actually Lance. That's a bit of a story. Another kid, Josh, couldn't remember Lance's name but he knew it started with an "L" so he guessed "Lars". He was wrong (duh) but he decided that he would be known as Lars forever so he WOULDN'T be wrong. I love theatre boys. :D Then the name just stuck. Lars is the best freshman in the history of freshmen. So there.
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I don't WANNA go to bed.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Not feeling well today. Don't know if it's the remnants of last weeks cold or yesterdays hangover, but either way...bleh! :P

Edit: Seems like my perfect day wasn't to be after all...we were gonna meet for lunch then go do something, maybe hiking, and afterwards go cuddle for the rest of the day. But then something came up and he had to leave for Oklahoma right away, we didn't even have lunch. He said that he might be back later tonight, though. Hope he is, and that everything's okay. On the plus side though, I'm feeling a little better now.
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

Homework is coming out of my orfices. (Not literally!) But there's still a lot.
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

bored.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

ciararavenblaze wrote:bored.
Same here. Waiting sucks...I figure that mapquest says it takes 3 hours to drive there from here, so if he only stayed a couple minutes he could be back around 7...that's the best case scenario, anyway...hopefully I'll at LEAST get to see him tomorrow!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

"so you found a girl who thinks really deep thoughts, what's so amazing about really deep thoughts?"

my fucking brain is too crowded for this.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

...I'm gonna have that song in my head now. (Not that I mind...I like the song)

Feel kinda ooky. And I'm tired, but for some reason I'm making myself wait until Scrubs is over at 12:30 to go to bed. :P
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

so apparently, Gerald tried to call me last night. my phone didn't even RING.

then it said I have voice mail. and it won't let me check it. grr...
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

That sucks...try changing the ringer? That's what I did the other day when mine wasn't wanting to ring, and it works now...

My throat hurt this morning. :P
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

I didn't get into Get Smart. Why do they not cast me for shows? This is the fifth sodding time!!!!
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

no, that's not it because I've tried to make phone calls and they're not going through, and I asked Gerald to try calling me again this morning and it went straight to voice mail.

also my parents and roommate are having the same problem.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

My cold is still raging on, and they got my burger wrong at McDonalds...what's so hard about only pickles and mustard? Not KETCHUP! MUSTARD!!!
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

I wrote a crap paper for Brit Lit.
Antici...

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I gave Bart my cold. On the plus side, though...mine seems to be a bit better this morning since I took some Nyquil last night!
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

hey, at least Bart was there for you to give him the cold, right? that is--the cold sucks, but he got sick from you he was there with you. :D

me? it's Sunday. and it's finals week. :ick: D:
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I'm kinda fucked right now...seriously...I'm apparently still drunk from last night, and here I am at work.

Got home at 7:00...had to wait out in the rain for a cab that I couldn't afford because my so called friend left me without a ride. Set the alarm for 8, because I had to be at work at 9. It didn't go off until 9:15 (actually, it was my PHONE that rang and woke me up). Just got here at 10. Fuck....I'm gonna have one hell of a hangover, I can tell. :P
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Post by Ruby Falls »

It has been declared "Housework Day: sequel to last Sunday's Yard Work Day". *gripe*
Antici...

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I think that Bart may be leaving again. Not sure, but that's what it sounded like just now on the phone. *bangs head on desk to knock herself out until things get better*
Image
Image Image Image

Post Reply