Post the Time

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

Hmm, time to get on IRC...

21:29 UTC
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

yeah, me too.

8:31 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I remember talking to y'all on there the other night...but I don't remember about what...

12:07 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

I remember what we talked about, but I doubt you want me to remind you on here ;)

19:09 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

no more IRC till I get back home. school. fun.

9:29 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I'm assuming it was my idiot boss, right? Well, ex-boss now. :evil:

9:43 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

Kat North wrote:I'm assuming it was my idiot boss, right? Well, ex-boss now. :evil:
Yeah, that would be it.

06:00 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

okay, wait, what?

ex-boss?

what happen? (we get signal)

srsly.. what happened?

6:26 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Edited post: To cut out a lot of pretty personal stuff and make a long story short, I was upset that my ex-boss, a pretty good friend, up and moved without telling anyone about it.
Last edited by Garneta on Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

damn, Kat. that SUCKS. o_o

I'm listening to Professional Widow. :D nothing like hearing Tori Amos scream "give me peace, love, and a hard cock!" :D

7:23 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Eh...I'm not too awful upset right now...I did get the lead job today! Um, anyway...I've edited out my last post, since there was some pretty personal stuff in there...didn't want it staying up too awful long.

10:52 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

not a bad idea there, Kat. :D

3:45 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Yeah, I know...I think I'm too open about a lot of stuff....that comes from my years of acting...basically; if you're playing someone else to conceal your true self, then it's gonna be SO much harder to play the part you're cast...so speak the truth, and don't hide anything.

Because of that, I try to always stick to the truth, and try not to really conceal anything...and my problem there is that I always succeed at that, and I let my emotions run very free; I can't control them...so I'm pretty fucked up...a psychiatrist would have a field day with me. :P

I forget if I had a point to this post...anyway, it's 2:24 am...
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

07:16 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

here's something that came to my mind last night. at one in the feckin' morning, no less:

"Death is not the end of the book, it is the end of a chapter."

MY quote. MINE! miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! :twisted:

5:01 PM Eastern
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

/me uses her awesome moderator powers to steal the quote!

Bwahahahaha!

5:22 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TomSFox
Regular Poster
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Contact:

Post by TomSFox »

You know, someone said "The most important quote is the one you can't give the origin of."
But I don't know who said it.

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

/me does a Don Knotts impression, what with the nose flicking and all "Yeah, that was me...that was my quote"

11:45 pm
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Jonmisc
Regular Poster
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: EM36

Post by Jonmisc »

16:56 CDT
"We will not end the nightmare, we will only explain it."

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

1:30 pm

Gotta leave for work in 10-15 minutes
Image
Image Image Image

Post Reply