The Unhappy Thread

A place for myself to post the comics storyline in prose form, plus a current comic discussion and most likely some random threads.
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

I'd love a slice of pepperoni pizza and a bottle of watermelon soda right now...but alas, I have neither.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

it sickens me that 419 scammers do what they do and don't even give a fuck about anything but getting money from innocent people.

(go to http://www.419eater.com for more info...)
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

The economy pisses me off. People are making it this way!!! If everyone didn't keep bloody talking about it, then everyone else wouldn't get scared and stop spending!!! Then the businesses wouldn't have to do these things that they're doing, and the economy wouldn't be bad!!! *throws a bucket of water on the country's face* Self-fulfilling prophecy here! Wake up, people!! :P
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

people are stupid.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

Yeah. They really are.
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ruby Falls »

My sister has been treated like crap by the girls on her volleyball team for no good reason.
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

I hate condescending people.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

I do wish they made a cherry jolly rancher soda.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

what about a grape or green apple Jolly Rancher soda? watermelon, grape and green apple are my favorite flavors.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

Both of those they have. The grape tastes like any other grape soda to me, but the apple's pretty good.

Hm. I just looked it up, and apparently they do have cherry...but it's mixed with cinnamon. And they don't have it around here. Not sure how I'd feel about that combination...I guess I'd have to try it before saying yea or nay...
Image
Image Image Image

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ruby Falls »

I keep getting stuck in classes filled with people who don't understand Monty Python and have never heard of Watchmen.
Antici...

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

Freaking legal stuff sucks. Only reason I'm not divorced yet is because I can't figure out the bloody paperwork, and doing things like taxes and renewing licenses and tags always seem to be much more of a hassle than they should.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

tired of being abused.

by others and by myself.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ruby Falls »

People IM me just to complain about the same old things and I'm not mean enough to tell them to knock it off.
Antici...

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

Ruby, somehow, I suspect that your problem is not found in not being mean enough, but in not wanting to hurt the feelings of the people in question. I'm the same way. *hug*
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

Pissed off.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

weather, make up your freakin' mind.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

The apartment I want's more than I thought. I'd wanted somewhere nice, and cheap. Like around $300 a month. I don't think that's gonna happen though for any place nice.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Ciararavenblaze
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3812
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: right behind you.

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Ciararavenblaze »

cold.
>.>

<.<

PLOOEY!!!!

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: The Unhappy Thread

Post by Garneta »

Worried about something.
Image
Image Image Image

Post Reply