Page 1 of 1

No "Kingdom Come" storylines?

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:54 pm
by Kimq
Hey everyone. I guess I should introduce myself - longtime lurker first time poster.

I am a guy who has been LARPing with Alina and Layne for years now. I ran a short Firefly tabletop campaign for them and participated in a few sessions of XAQ’s Shadowrun games. I guess I am the inspiration for at least one comic – don’t ask.

Anyway…

Alina, I am surprised you have not done any “Kingdom Come” comics or storylines yet.

kaq

Re: No "Kingdom Come" storylines?

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 pm
by Alina P
I've thought long and hard about doing a Kingdom Come storyline. I passionately love the game, I love the setting, and I just happen to game with the guy who wrote (is writing?) it.

But there's a few things stopping me:

1) It hasn't officially been released yet, and I'd be worried about giving too much of the game away (settings-wise, at least. I wouldn't go into the rules too much) before it's been published, bound, and available for sale with a big ol' copyright on it.

2) It hasn't officially been released yet, so the only people who would have the foggiest idea what I was talking about are the small handful of folks lucky enough to have playtested it. :)

Either way, I'm going to stick to the more commonly-known games for the time being. Though, if a certain somebody (*coughcough*Damn you Landry!!*cough*) ever does get it published, I'd totally be willing to advertise and promote it here in the comic...

Re: No "Kingdom Come" storylines?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 am
by Kimq
I hear you about that TL guy. He needs to get his act together or something. :wink:

It might be cool if the two of you could work out some kind of comic thing supporting the publication launch of KC. I am just full of ideas…so long as I do not have to do any of the work. You know me. :roll:

Manahem would be such a rich character resource for endless KC humor…not.

The next time you and LM plan on being in town, drop me an email. Maybe we could coordinate some tabletop.