Where's everyone from?

A forum for fans of the Weregeek comic and of all things Geek.
User avatar
SoItBegins
Regular Poster
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:35 pm
Location: The Mountains of Dread Adventure

Post by SoItBegins »

I can be found in the Mountains of Dread Adventure.

(Don't know where that is? Watch The Thief of Baghdad with Douglas Fairbanks. That's the original 1920's silent version, by the way.)

P.S: If a thread is reanimated, is it hungry for BRAAAAAAAINS?
Last edited by SoItBegins on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's no such thing as chance;
and what to us seems merest accident
springs from the deepest source of Destiny.
--Return of the Phantom

Mortal and proud of it!!

How not to do it: "Hi, Mr. Dragon. I've come to destroy you, so would you mind if I borrowed your Fireproof Skin Balm recipe first?"

User avatar
Punstarr
Regular Poster
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:57 pm
Location: Olympia, WA

Post by Punstarr »

Olympia, Washington
Image

Aldagrim
Regular Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Aldagrim »

I grew up in Massachusetts, but I've been living in Silicon Valley in California for the past year. I haven't done much gaming, but that's just because I haven't had much chance to date.

On another note, my fiancee is so much like the character of Sarah AND has a friend named Alina, she emailed her to see if she was based off of her. Interestingly enough, they are not the same Alina.

User avatar
SpotWeld
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:24 am
Location: Connecticut

Post by SpotWeld »

Currently: Central Connecticut
Originally: Western Michigan
Temporarily: Ann Arbor (for college)

I moved out to CT since that's where the job is.
Now I'm running the gaming room at a local convention.
-quero satis vereor

User avatar
Papa Rabe
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:30 am

Post by Papa Rabe »

I'm from Lower Bavaria in Germany. I could write South-Germany, but somehow I like that term for "Niederbayern" and there is more than just Bavaria in the South.
@ Bonames: I wasn't at the Oktoberfest this year neither. But sometimes it's funny. Particularly if you go there in the morning and leave when the masses are coming.

Cya

Papa Rabe w^v^w

Narf the Mouse
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Welcome. Cookie?
I have a livejournal

'Rule #2 : There is the game and there is reality. Between them is a BIG HONKING wall.' - Narshal, RPG.net, D&D alignment debate.

Sir Ritalin
Regular Poster
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:24 pm
Location: Northern California

Post by Sir Ritalin »

Silicon Valley.

User avatar
Lei
Regular Poster
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:10 am
Location: The Berkshires
Contact:

Post by Lei »

The Berkshires during the school year, and New Hampshire during holiday.

User avatar
Kurrel
Regular Poster
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:15 pm

Places from.

Post by Kurrel »

I live in South Africa at the moment.

It was heartbreaking watching the world cup final... I am English and support them but have made a point of supporting the springboks while I live here!

Aldagrim
Regular Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Aldagrim »

Sir Ritalin wrote:Silicon Valley.
Dude! Me Too!
A ninja feels no pain...owie.-Abbie from Weregeek

User avatar
Occupant
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hi

Post by Occupant »

Honolulu, Hawaii is where I occupy.

Susan Calvin
Regular Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:27 am
Location: Sweden

Post by Susan Calvin »

Sweden, one of the few remaining communist monarchies. In particular, a university town in the northern parts.

Pookajoe
Regular Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:16 am
Contact:

Post by Pookajoe »

Portland Oregon, for the time being.
Home Is, Run No More.

User avatar
Tom the Fanboy
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Contact:

Post by Tom the Fanboy »

Pookajoe wrote:Portland Oregon, for the time being.
Everyone knows there are no Pooka in portland!
*giggle*
Tom the Fanboy
Enthusiasm over Accuracy!

"You should totally put that in your signature Tom. You drain 1d10 investigators per round." -Dustman

User avatar
Grtdrgn
Regular Poster
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Grtdrgn »

Born and raised in the redundantly named city of Oklahoma for one year, raised for eight years in Arlington, Texas, and have spent the remaining 18 years of my life so far in Colorado.
Image
Image

User avatar
Punstarr
Regular Poster
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:57 pm
Location: Olympia, WA

Post by Punstarr »

Pookajoe wrote:Portland Oregon, for the time being.
It's funny... I'll be in Portland for school in a few short months.
Image

Post Reply