Welcome/Introductions

A forum to discuss TaL, speak with the creators, share fanworks, theorize about where the plot is going and generally have a fun time.
Thunder&Lightning

Welcome/Introductions

Post by Thunder&Lightning »

Welcome to the Thunder and Lightning forums! :D (Hurray, we exist! XD)

Feel free to introduce yourselves here. :3

Hryre

Post by Hryre »

Yay! Forum! I'm Hryre, I haven't been reading T&L for very long, but I'm already totally in love with the characters. I hope the comic has a healthy lifetime, can't wait for more.

Thunder&Lightning

Welcome!

Post by Thunder&Lightning »

Thank you! ^___^ I'm happy you think so. Don't worry, TaL is plotted out and will definitely last quite a while. ;3
And I'm really happy you love the characters, cuz, well, we do too! ^.~V

-ADK

I'm also quite delighted you're enjoying the comic so. It's incredibly validating to get feedback, so thank you! You get special points for taking time to post here, because the both of us really do appreciate it.
As to the lifetime of the comic, well... You may feel secure in the knowledge that even if one of us finds our enthusiasm flagging, the other will surely browbeat the first into continuing the task. (But, seriously, the chances of our enthusiasm dimming pretty much equate to a snowball's chance in hell. XD)
Thanks again!

-Lara

J Tree

HI

Post by J Tree »

Hello! J Tree here!
I found this comic through Inverloch and thought it was awesome! I love the art and the calligraphy. :D
ADK and Lara you two do a fine job! :wink:

Hryre

Post by Hryre »

It's funny, I already want to do fan art and fanfictions for TaL. XD I'm such a geek.

AuroraDragonKaya

Welcome!

Post by AuroraDragonKaya »

Welcome both of you! ^_^ We're happy to have you!
Thanks so much for the comments.

Hryre- Fanart and/or fanfiction would thrill both Lara and I. XD Please let your inner geek come out, especially concerning TaL! :D
(Plus, geekiness rules. XD)

Welcome to TaL!

Zigren

Post by Zigren »

Hmm~ My first post on the ComicGen forums go to you guys(Hope I didn't do this wrong O.O;; ). Be proud.

I love the comic and even I even love the concept even more. That'll leave me free to frolic in the field of daisies(White ones of course) I have named 'I'm not bored! Woo!' I hope to enjoy the comic for many months to come.

oO; I also noticed that the forum's kinda... dead.

Oh, and now I wanna draw all sorts of fanart too! ><; My friend's Elfy picture's gonna have to wait.

-_-; Of course the fanart will have to wait for tomorrow as it is late, or my Human Geography class <3 No finals for first hour.

Zigren

Post by Zigren »

Oh, I just had to post again, for I am VERY proud that I actually got that last post to work. >_>;; Hope you don't mind...

Htg

Post by Htg »

Goodness gracious, have I ever not posted on CG boards for a while now...

Anyway, just wanted to say that what I have seen so far is a very promising beginning. I'll be sure to keep up with the comic. Thanks!

You know, I can kind of see both sides of the character conflict, although I think Barak is taking his involuntary bond rather better than might be expected. It's not hard to see who is going to be the smart one of the duo, and it's not the human...

Henk G.
Why are canines called canines when feline canines are bigger than canine canines?