I obviously missed the boat the last time around, but I'd love to get in on a book club if it happens again. <P>I'm reading a lot of NF lately but am always looking for good fiction. <P><P>------------------
Matt Shepherd, Writer
<A HREF="http://manmancomics.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Man-Man Comics</A>
Book Club Mark II?
-
Tim Broderick
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
- Contact:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shepherd:
<B>I obviously missed the boat the last time around, but I'd love to get in on a book club if it happens again. <P>I'm reading a lot of NF lately but am always looking for good fiction. <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Let me cast about a bit and see what's out there. I've had one person make a suggestion - I'll see how good it is.<P><P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Someday, all jobs will be<A HREF="http://oddjobs.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank> Odd Jobs</A>
<B>I obviously missed the boat the last time around, but I'd love to get in on a book club if it happens again. <P>I'm reading a lot of NF lately but am always looking for good fiction. <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Let me cast about a bit and see what's out there. I've had one person make a suggestion - I'll see how good it is.<P><P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Someday, all jobs will be<A HREF="http://oddjobs.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank> Odd Jobs</A>
-
ConcreteLobotomy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Mars, PA, USA
- Contact:
I know I read this fantastic book by a first time novelist that really had me. I'm not a big conoseur of detective or crime investigation books, but I really liked this one. The title is Messiah. I'll update this post tomorrow after I find the book and tell you the author's name.<P>-=ConcreteLobotomy=-