A For Apple

A forum for discussion of Sushi Database, The Adventures of Emo Samurai, or anything else webcomic-related.

Why does Sushi Database have more filler than comics?

Because the artists are busy
33%
Because Jamie is a crazy filler-creating demon
33%
Because in the cutthroat, competitive webcomic community, readers demand comics on a near-daily basis. Constantly updating with new material is the only way a webcartoonist can stand out from the crowd and attract fans.
17%
HAY GLOD PLZ!
17%

Total votes: 6

Jerrit

A For Apple

Post by Jerrit »

Yeah, later on I'll start making stickies and stuff, but right now I honestly didn't feel like it.

So, if you go to Sushi Database every day, like a good reader, you probably saw this filler:

Now, for those of you who don't understand what this means, I will explain. I am going to do one of these for each letter of the alphabet, and each will be about a character (or real person, even) who uses that letter as his or her name. Honoriffics (such as Prof. or Mr.) do not count so long as the actual name is one letter long.

Now, I've already found examples of names for (almost) every letter of the alphabet, but some of them are obscure and sucky. So! I am asking you readers to help me out! Go forth across the Internet and search for one-letter names. Post information on whatever names you find. If the name you find is the best of that letter, I will use it and credit you.

Iburnet

Post by Iburnet »

I don't see the option "your mom".

Trebach

Need Help?

Post by Trebach »

I'd help, but all my drawings look like stick figures.