Are Noobs Accepted At forums.comicgenesis.com?

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.
Risky

Re: Are Noobs Accepted At forums.comicgenesis.com?

Post by Risky »

Noobs are good. Check out the introduction thread in General Discussion. This Community Get-Togethers area is more for in person meetups, conventions, things like that.

VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Risky wrote:Noobs are good. Check out the introduction thread in General Discussion. This Community Get-Togethers area is more for in person meetups, conventions, things like that.
Don't worry about him, Risky. He has hemorrhoids. It says so in his signature link. He won't be with us much longer.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

Risky

Post by Risky »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Risky wrote:Noobs are good. Check out the introduction thread in General Discussion. This Community Get-Togethers area is more for in person meetups, conventions, things like that.
Don't worry about him, Risky. He has hemorrhoids. It says so in his signature link. He won't be with us much longer.
Oh, I see. His comic is kind of funny, but a bit wordy and waaay too vulgar imagery wise.

VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Lol, and for what it's worth, his interests are broad, ranging from comics to bodybuilding: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =652258633 (nearly identical post)
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

Oh boy I completely forgot about this guy. I was supposed to erase him a week ago, because of nsfw link. Sent him a pm to remove it, just in case he wasn't a spammer, and I was supposed to get rid of him when he didn't answer, which I forgot to do.
Can't say I had patience to go through his site enough to deduce whether he's a spam or just someone with bad sence of humor.

Risky

Post by Risky »

I'm not sure if I've learned to check links before replying, or never to check links ever. :o

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

It could have been worse. It could have been goatse.

altonherry

Post by altonherry »

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. :roll: :P