Return of the happy thread.
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
ah okay, there are walnuts in this banana bread.rkolter wrote:Just Peanuts. which aren't nuts. They're legumes. And they're the only legume I'm allergic to.
I only ask cause i've known people allergic to peanuts as well as actual nuts, i couldn't remember if that was the case with you.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
then you'd best start bailing, cause that boat's sinking!theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I'm in the same boat as rkolter.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
- BrownEyedCat
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
- Location: Lurking in the Corners
- Contact:
I finally rediscovered the title of that movie I watched in my Utopias and Distopias filler class! It's 'Things to Come'! It was based on an HG Welles novel!
Gawd, you have no idea how much losing that name bothered me. And with a name like 'Things to Come', it's not exactly distinctive . . .
It was the only movie we watched where the future was a shiny white marble apparent Utopia. Right after that it was Blade Runner, and it was all soot and grit from there on.
Gawd, you have no idea how much losing that name bothered me. And with a name like 'Things to Come', it's not exactly distinctive . . .
It was the only movie we watched where the future was a shiny white marble apparent Utopia. Right after that it was Blade Runner, and it was all soot and grit from there on.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
ZOMG I just got one last week too! I guess Nintendo wasn't joking when they said they were upping production, because I saw 4 at a Gamestop a few days ago.The Neko wrote:I got a Wii today. HORRAY! And it was after I gave up hope of finding one.
You should play Wario Ware Smooth Moves with a bunch of people. It's a hell of a thing.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Nervous Spy
- For your Eyes Only
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:26 pm
- Contact:
Although, as far as concept art vs. reality is concerned, I think the discrepancy was not as great in MotU as in SF.theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I put "Masters of the Universe" on the same level as "Street Fighter." They're both pretty bad, but watchable and strangely entertaining.

My new avatar is by someone who holds many <a href="http://indepos.comicgenesis.com/">Indefensible Positions</a>.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Raul Julia may not have looked the part, but man did he have fun in that role. Shame it was his last movie though.Nervous Spy wrote:Although, as far as concept art vs. reality is concerned, I think the discrepancy was not as great in MotU as in SF.theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I put "Masters of the Universe" on the same level as "Street Fighter." They're both pretty bad, but watchable and strangely entertaining.![]()








