Page 1 of 13

Mwee hee hee

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:53 pm
by Voiceless
Well after a long afternoon of boredom I finally decided to come here to the forums and unleash my evil upon you all. *cue Aku laugh*

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:58 pm
by Catlegend
I miss that cartoon!

But I do like him better on avatar. Ten bucks says they kill uncle Iroh, if you don't know what I'm talking about :shucks: oh, well.

Heya, voiceless! You need a picture!

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:13 pm
by Wildekarrde
back back back back to the past...

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:11 pm
by Voiceless
Yeah, I miss Mako too. It's too bad cuz I do a wicked Aku. It's like Mako and Elmer Fudd mixed together. Gets my friends laughing every time.

"Weiowding a magic swoad."

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:00 am
by Neoflame
hey Voiceless. u need a mime fer ur avi. or sumthin, heh

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:44 am
by Kelll
*sits there cluelesss* ooooooooo...k.......*Tackles voicless* *Licks* Shweet ness, I claimed her first

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:34 am
by Voiceless
*snickers at Kelll, then bursts out laughing*

I'm 6'4", 245 lbs, and have a month's growth of beard on me. I'm about the last guy you could mistake for a girl. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. XD

I got the name from the lyrics of a song from one of my favourite bands (If you're wondering, it's "The Great Golden Gate Disaster" by Project86). A mime would be a good idea though.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:21 pm
by Wildekarrde
bearded lady? no? ok then...

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:14 pm
by LadyNightshade
I once knew a girl with a moustache

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:31 pm
by שועל
Yeah for awhile they had me confused for a teenage girl when it was just Fox. Seeing as I am 22, 6'4" also with a chin strip and nowhere near as gangly as I used to be. The only thing I did have was long hair.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:35 pm
by Wildekarrde
yeah, I got called she and didn't have to say anything because moss did for me... then I got a whole He's a guy thing.... that was annoying... and I've had a goat for almost 5 years... and am a werewolf as my friends like to joke...

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:05 pm
by Catlegend
you have a goat? :D

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:09 pm
by שועל
What does a Goat have to do with being a man???

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:09 pm
by Miri
i want a goat

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:20 pm
by Irish
Goats are funny. They eat...lots. ._o

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:39 pm
by שועל
I still dont see what it has to do with being a male.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 pm
by Voiceless
goat = goatee.

Yes and no. My true nickname is Bison and for the longest time a rather impressive soul beard-like thing came down from my bottom lip to a few inches past the chin. Now I'm pulling an ol' Grizzly Adams in honour of my 'schooling' and not shaving until the semester's over. Never shaved the Goat off and I won't until my brother comes back from Saskatchewan so I can scares the crap outta him. (I've had this goat for 3 years)

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:37 pm
by Wildekarrde
correct, goat is short for goatee... I don't really have a chin strip since it's more than that...

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:40 am
by Kelll
watever, i say she al teh time cause everyone else says he al the time....<.< >.> I still claim you

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:07 pm
by Catlegend
Hear that Voiceless? You're pwned! ;)