The Infamous Babble Thread.

A place for the lovely people who fill up my tag board with their questions and pontifications

Postby Ebility Deranged on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:48 pm

Wow, you love the taste of keys too? I used to, until Dad caught me and tole me they'd been in disgusting places... but they still taste good when he's not looking.

... I've only ever had a bloody nose once. Why so often?
I owe Moss a boon.

The Matrix caught an STD. D:
Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:14 am

*shrug* iunno, something about thin blood and temperature and humidity changes or something.....

bleh, my dad doesnt really care; if i get sick from it, he'd probably make me pay the bill...
If I told you I was innocent, would you believe me?
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:53 am

0.o

Well. That's... well.
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:05 am

I get that a lot ^^ :D
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:07 am

Even I'm not sure what I meant. I think my good memory is made up for by my short-term memory problems. I sometimes forget what I was doing minutes before, and then recall it in 10 minutes... I'm weird, aren't I?
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:10 am

i have a good long-term memory, but short term.... depends what it is. i can recall punchlines from comics and such from.... anywhere (that ive read) and bring them up in conversation (which gets a bit weird sometimes) but..... school (in particular, chem)? forget it.
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:13 am

It's fun to do that. Keeps you sharp.
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:15 am

lol yeah....

hrmmmm, to keep ze topic....

i like making little 'forests' with crayons by standing them up, leaving them there for about a day, screaming at anyone who so much as breathes on them, and then, when no-ones around, knock them all down ^^ its fun messing with peoples heads ^^
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:23 am

I once had an insult fight with a rubber and a sharpener lots of swearing was invloved, as well as a murder and some pocky.
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:35 am

what IS pocky? ive heard a lot about it....

< once got so convinced (by herself) that the sky was, infact, green and the grass was red and that everyone was colourblind, that she then went and convinced several other people of this fact (and severely mentally damaged/confused many, many more) before deciding that maybe the sky could be blue and the grass green. maybe ^^

has also spoken to the school chaplain (in England) who was trying to... be an annoying person and 'convert' me (i was in a catholic school) and made her .... exceptionally hesitant in ever speaking to ANY student again. ever. considers this to be a great achievement ^^

Edit: but not one of the best...
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Snowy on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:39 am

when did you think the sky was green and the grass was red? haha, that would have been amusing...and what's this about your chem lessons?
My imaginary friend says you have serious mental problems.
Snowy
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:45 am

GLASS HOUSE TIIIIIME! Voyd, join me with David Hughes, Will Anderson and Corinne Grant?
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:47 am

lol sorry, but ill have to get off to bed soon anyway. tell me what happens?

what about my chem lessons? other than the fact that i failed my exam DISMALLY?

it was after this psycho video and i was thinking about everything and... anything, (a few years back) it was pretty amusing tho ^^
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sharontherose on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:20 pm

I had the worst summer terms EVER this year. I had all A's in my first class, but the email flubbed and she didn't get my final, so I got a D. Then, my second class was canceled, and I had to give back all my financial aid, including what I'd already spent on summer 1! (They only give fin aid if I take at least two classes) I can't graduate with a D on my transcript, and the only way to change it is to retake the class, but that class won't be offered for who knows how long, so I may not graduate for another year or two if my prof doesn't let me make it up this semester, which she would be entirely in her rights (but out of her mind) to do. Bleh. Always double-check to make sure your work is not only turned in but received on time.
And I didn't do well in Chemistry, either. "Oooh, ahhh" is about as much as I care for that topic.
Sharontherose
Regular Poster

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:32 pm

chem can be fun, but... i like to know what im doing and.... i dont. so, its probably not a good idea for me to be anywhere near the chem labs, but... yah ^^ we have a theory lesson today *sigh* damn theory room... always smells like burnt socks full of cheese. (and yes, we've actually spent several lessons trying to figure out what the smell was, and... thats what weve narrowed it down to.)
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:34 pm

I've been in a lesson where my friend set her arm on fire. Her arm smelled like burnt rubber for days.
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:38 pm

sounds..... rubbery. heh, thats all i could think of ^^

heehee, you just made me remember this one time that this guy picked up a hot crucible, put it down coz it was hot, went to run cold water over his hand and put his arm down on the hot tripod that had fallen over from him hitting it before ^^ the teacher made him stand with his entire arm submerged in cold water for the rest of the lesson - 45 minutes ^^ that was pretty funny, mostly coz he kept claiming that it didnt hurt. he had this massive bandage on his arm for a week, and i swear he still smells like burnt flesh.
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility Deranged on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:40 pm

.... that's so cool. I love the sound of your school.
I owe Moss a boon.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:46 pm

it's got a lot of funny moments, but the school sucks - its the students (and a few of the teachers) who make it funny. the rest of the teachers.... well, its probably better not to speak of them.
my history teacher was talking about whatt we had to note, and if someone had taped her speech they could've made a killing selling it - not to mention it was three quarters of an hour long... anyway, she finished, said something about the handout she had given us (more forests GONE!!!! i swear she hates trees...) and then she said 'why is everyone looking at me like im crazy?' and she was very, very serious. it was quite amusing ^^ she described us as 'glazed fish'.... she's very strange.
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby TehHarper on Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:25 pm

I dun get chem. I get allsciencecrammedinto1 started in freshman year with painfully easy stuff and working up to teh enjoyables. The only chem stuff we did was with reactions. That was fun. Setting fire to manganese and walking copper oxide react to something else sodium? You know, booms and flashes. Good stuff.

Eggs and learning about the effects of pressure, volume and temperature should never be mixed. (Maybe something like that happened in the theory room...)

I love my school. There are 450 people in our highschool. We are located one block from downtown, and a single one way street from a local market/store/yumy food and the farmer's market (wensdays only). We have no PA system, three floors (the room numbers don't make sense, in any way). We call our teahcers by the first name, and you can go to school without money or lunch and still eat, because you eat otehr peoples food. Oh, we have no caffeteria, so you have to eat in the halls, or outside. Because we have open campus. And block schedule, so there's only three classes a day (really really long classes though).

In our reports to the masses (we gather in small groups to be read any news), by summertime, you start getting things like: The dean would request that all students please wear shoes and socks in the halls.

People don't care. We are the artsy crazy school, and I am the 'crazy cat girl'
TehHarper
Regular Poster

Location: Upper USA, where it snows and burns at various times in the week

PreviousNext

Return to Cat Legend