Page 1 of 1
Wow...
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:27 pm
by Jha'Meia
Why can't I ever find a guy like that?
Awesome strip, dude. ^_^
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:33 pm
by Anywherebuthere
Thanks...
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:57 pm
by Tim
Yes, I'd say that was worth the foul language. Excellent work

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:12 pm
by Anywherebuthere
I didn't MEAN to make such a big deal out of the language. I just consider my strip to be more towards the PG-13 side of things, and the strips on Tuesday and Wednesday would raise a few eyebrows from those that view my strip as such.
At the same time taming the language would have been unfair to Chris' character. So I figured the best choice would be to just issue a warning to those who would ghasp that a young woman pushed to the point of frustration would be so...BLUNT in her choice of words.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:18 am
by Tears
That's really sweet... for some reason I thought they knew each other better than that... I guess I assumed a certain amount of between comic conversation that they didn't actually have.
Why the big deal about eye colour though? Honestly how many people can you remember the eye colour of? especially if they wear glasses... I had a think about it and realised that apart from my family (who have the same eye colour as me so that's cheating) I can remember the eye colour of approximately two people, and one of them's Orlando Bloom.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:43 am
by Jha'Meia
tears wrote:That's really sweet... for some reason I thought they knew each other better than that... I guess I assumed a certain amount of between comic conversation that they didn't actually have.
Why the big deal about eye colour though? Honestly how many people can you remember the eye colour of? especially if they wear glasses... I had a think about it and realised that apart from my family (who have the same eye colour as me so that's cheating) I can remember the eye colour of approximately two people, and one of them's Orlando Bloom.
I guess he's a romantic sort of guy, and the eyes are normally the most attractive feature on a person (in most female's preferences). If you're dating somebody and want to have sex with them, at least have the decency to know what they have under sunglasses instead of jumping to the sex, y'know?
I mean, I don't remember the eye colour of most people either, but I remember my boyfriend's, at least. It's just the simple trivia that matter.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:58 am
by Tangent
Blue/grey. And she freckles easily. And has beautiful hair that goes from red in sunlight to a light brownish when indoors. *sigh*
BTW, holy-fucking-wow.
This has to be the
best strip you've done to date.
Holy-fucking-wow.
Oh, and I reviewed it again. *wry grin* Today's strip just soooo begged to be reviewed. Hope you enjoy.

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:49 am
by Anywherebuthere
Good lord, two reviews in one week...
now if I could just get OTHER sites to review it as well. No offense but one guy yelling to check out the site isn't nearly as effective as 40 guys yelling to check it out.
However I am glad to see that people are enjoying the story. Warms the cockles of my heart.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:09 am
by Tangent
None taken. I want to see other sites reviewing ABH as well.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:03 pm
by Cestrian
Have to agree with everyone else, very good strip.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:50 pm
by EmmaC
what they all said, loved today's strip...err, chunk.

knowing you, i had expected it to be a bit more....risque? but very tastefully done.
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:36 pm
by Anywherebuthere
Risque came on Tuesday and Wednessday. It was tame risque but it was a little more of an eyebrow raiser.