Upated on April 22, 2005

An action/comedy comic with an ongoing storyline and a very fitting name.

Upated on April 22, 2005

Postby Derenge on Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:51 pm

from the front page:

Woo, I actually made three updates this week, don't I feel special. I'm not always able to get as many comics up as I would like, but when I do I get pleased with myself. Not exactly rush jobs either, today's page for instance has some backgrounds on it that were rather complicated to get done.

Today's comic is another example of the sort of strange things that go on in my comic. They're at your standard bar and grill, something like a Friday's or Applebee's and then Cam goes and draws a sword. I'm thinking Ash should have known better than to bother with the warning. The painting in the background there is a little bit of a reference to something, I get a kick out of it if nobody else does.

Only one week if school and then finals and I am done until spring. It's nice that summer break is coming around again, I look forward to being able to work at greater length on my drawing projects. I have some interesting plans for this summer, but now would be far too early along to do anything more than just hinting at them. I should actually be able to update pointless the promised amount of times though, so that's always a plus.

In the forums I've put up a thread about the desktop wallpapers. I'm taking suggestions as to the sorts of donation wallpapers that people would be interested in seeing. Otherwise I'm just trying to spur some activity in there. It's always interesting to hear what readers think of what I'm doing and there are few better ways to get in touch with me than by way of the forum.

There should be at least one update next week. I'd hope for more, but the truth is there is a lot of work coming due here at the end of the year. Fairly soon it will be time to start back on the part of the plot where things actually happen, won't that be nice. I've said all that I can think to say for today. I'll talk to you all later, until then, have a nice day and all that.

As always comments are welcome.
Last edited by Derenge on Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derenge
Regular Poster

Postby Vchernyaya on Sat May 07, 2005 5:04 pm

cam makes me laugh. :)

Ilike the use of gradients in this one. It's pretty.
Vchernyaya

Postby Mercy on Thu May 26, 2005 5:54 pm

Well... Hello, IndieTits.

I must have looked over that strip five or six times, and I didn't notice that nifty painting until I read your post. I thought it was awesome - then again, I always enjoy seeing artists make subtle references to each other's work.

Oh, by the way... I read your comic up and down, and I really enjoy it. I can't begin to imagine all of the work you must put into each panel, but I just want to say that the finished pieces are damned fine!

Thanks for sharing all of it...

(Looking forward to your next update.)
Mercy

Postby Derenge on Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:03 am

hah, yeah, it was the indietits, sorry I didn't see your post earlier, I've been lax. I was going to have the merch as a fridge magnet but I scrapped that page and haven't been able to work it in anywhere else. Little bits like that help add a fun feel to the tedium of backgrounds sometimes.
Derenge
Regular Poster

Return to Pointless