Upated on April 18, 2005

An action/comedy comic with an ongoing storyline and a very fitting name.

Upated on April 18, 2005

Postby Derenge on Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:30 pm

From the front page:

As usual, this comes later than I had planned on it getting done. But as far as pages go I think it turned out quite well, so I'm not too bothered. I've always been a person who goes for quality over quantity, but three weeks between updates was a bit much even by my standards. The good news is that this semester is almost at an end, the bad news is that I might have to get a job this summer. So maybe I'll have more free time or maybe not, I don't really know for sure.

Also, there are some new things in the DA gallery... relatively new anyway. I didn't exactly sit and do nothing art wise while I dropped off the net there for a bit, I just didn't update the comic. I think one of the troubles is that I'm at another place in the comic in which I need to establish a direction from which future events will move from. I sorta need to point the characters in the right way and have them go off and do their thing. I also needed to do this in a way that isn't needlessly long and dull while at the time setting up some more of the back-story.

Not exactly the easiest things to juggle. Speaking of back-story, this is indeed a flashback of sorts. The word remember is a dead giveaway. It's just this one page and then she snaps out of it. Just trying to hint at a few things here and there. I hope that it doesn't become too confusing, but eh, some folks might not get it.

That is all though, I'm happy to be back and updating. Sometime this week there will be at least one more update, so be sure to stay tuned until then. Later folks, see you next time

that's all I've got, if anyone has any comments I'd be happy to hear them.
Derenge
Regular Poster

Return to Pointless