Hot Ninja Chick and lots of Guns

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Post Reply
Ufxcomic
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:03 pm

Hot Ninja Chick and lots of Guns

Post by Ufxcomic »

check us out at: http://www.ufxcomic.com
Please send us your comments and crits
http://www.ufxcomic.com/images/latest_poster.jpg

edit/yeahduff/ Nice image, but it's too wide for the forum. Post one less than 550 px wide.

User avatar
Chaoticcomics
Regular Poster
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:48 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Chaoticcomics »

Smooth, like the features, just one problem:

TOO SHORT!

I was hoping for more pages, so I guess I'll have to keep coming.

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

I would like to worship you now with your permission.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

Ufxcomic
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:03 pm

Post by Ufxcomic »

Thanks For the feedback guys. Keep checking for updates. I promise that you will not be disapointed. :lol:

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

True, they don't have an archive. Still, it's a very nice start! The art is very quality, the framing is good, and the site design is a little bit confusing but still very good and thought out.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Contact:

Post by RemusShepherd »

This is professional quality work, although I do think I see a little cutting and pasting. Keep it up, and back it with good writing, and you'll be stars. :)
Image

Post Reply