ORBVS Returns!

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Post Reply
User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

ORBVS Returns!

Post by DEVO-Bot »

I'm back from what turned out to be a 2.5-month unannounced hiatus! I updated on Thursday and I'll update tomorrow, I'll try really hard to keep it at twice a week this time...

Just wanted to announce that. I'm also back to lurking the forums. Nice to read about all the old buds again, sad to see BOMC leaving. Yeah.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

You.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

TYNAN! You have returned!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Yes indeedy.

Me. Back with a vengance?
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Bass Master Fei
Regular Poster
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:42 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Post by Bass Master Fei »

Ahh, it's always nice to see a comic start up again. Welcome back :D.
Image

Post Reply