The 20th Life of Corbin Dodge

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Animeraider
Regular Poster

The 20th Life of Corbin Dodge

Post by Animeraider »

This is the story of an American who calls himself Corbin Dodge. He is freshly out of prison after 4 years for a crime he didn't commit and is traveling abroad for the first time, living with the only friend who stayed by him who now lives in Japan. But on top of that Corbin Dodge is a very powerful wizard - one of the last of his kind - and he is about to be wrapped up in events he could have never anticipated in a land with traditions much older than those in his homeland.

Of course, this begs a couple of questions. Why, if he is so powerful, did he allow himself to remain in prison? Why, if he is so powerful, is he still going by the same identity he used before his arrest? Even more importantly, is he in Japan by choice or because he has been drawn here by forces he does not yet understand?

The original story and all the dialogue is by the Animeraider (aka Chris Reed, me), who lives in the U.S., and the art is done by kercheng, who lives in Malaysia.

We've been up for a a while now, so we figured it was time to start doing publicity. Come and have a read!
If I didn't try.... How would I know, how would I know?
-T. Rundgren et al.

Animeraider
Regular Poster

Re: The 20th Life of Corbin Dodge

Post by Animeraider »

For whatever reason I cannot edit my original post, but I need to issue a correction. Kercheng lives in Thailand, the son of Chinese parents.

I seem to screw that up EVERY SINGLE TIME. Sorry about that.
If I didn't try.... How would I know, how would I know?
-T. Rundgren et al.