Comic Competition (Revised)

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Locked
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Comic Competition (Revised)

Post by BassZX »

NEW RULES OF SUBMISSION:

One Panel At A Time is a comic which has no one single author. Everyone is eligible to be an author. To learn about the comic, visit One Panel At A Time.

Sign up for an account at Smack Jeeves. From there, e-mail us at onepanelatatime@gmail.com, and tell us what your Smack Jeeves user name is. We will make you an author for One Panel At A Time, at which point you will be able to post new comics, and nothing else. We don't want people screwing around with the site html so posting comics will be your only administrative ability.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Pillywiggin »

How exactly have those rules been changed besides the fact that they've been renumbered?



EDIT: I just noticed that you started this thread two minutes after yeahdufff dumped the old one. :-?
Image Image Image

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

My deepest apologies. I told him to change the rules and he didn't. I'll talk to him right now.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

It's also best you wait a while after being trashed. I'm following yeahduff here. Sorry. Try again.
Last edited by Kris X on Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

Normally, yes, but this time I happened to get everything figured out right after the thread got trashed. Just really good timing.

I gave my friend a link to the other thread. He's going to read it and change the rules accordingly to what those people said.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

And that being said. Give it a few days before posting this again. Don't start something unless you are 100% positive.

Have a nice day.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

Locked