Harry Potter

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Post Reply
shushuni
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Harry Potter

Post by shushuni »

What book should I read? I read all the Twilight, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter books and many more. I don't know what to read any more. Does any one know of a series of books that is really good?
________________________
market samurai ~ marketsamurai ~ marketsamurai.com

User avatar
Clemon
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:26 pm
Location: A land of hypocrisy and lies
Contact:

Re: Harry Potter

Post by Clemon »

Artemis Fowl? Redwall? Sabriel? Discworld!

..I could recommend really good comic books actually...
Image

User avatar
Ohemgee
Regular Poster
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 am
Location: Lala land
Contact:

Re: Harry Potter

Post by Ohemgee »

I would recommend anything by Niel Gaiman (Good Omens is hilarious if you're alright poking fun at religion), The Song of Ice and Fire series (just warning it's a bit... NSFW), and if you liked Twilight you may like Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. Anne Mccaffrey's novels are an interesting blend between sci-fi and fantasy.

Of course there are so many books out there... I've found many by just going to the library and picking out books with interesting looking covers.
Image
Though not universally, squares are widely regarded as having an even number of sides that has been conjectured by experts in the field to be approximately four.

Post Reply