Page 1 of 1

Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:39 pm
by Dragonkingdoms
It's my birthday! I'm surprised no one posted a topic like this, though. The only problem with getting a year older now, is that next year, that would put me at 30. Yipes!

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:06 pm
by SergeXIII
Holy cow, DK, I had no idea you were that much older than me. Anyway, congrats on your survival.

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm
by VeryCuddlyCornpone
You're a quarter of the way to 120! Happy hunting!


**Edit OOPS OOPS OOPS I'm bad at math. Well, you're a quarter of the way to 116! Way to go!

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm
by McDuffies
You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:04 pm
by Laemkral
Happy Birthday DK!! May it be filled with cake, and ice cream, and balloons, and possibly the occasional donkey in need of a new tail.

Or hookers and cheap alcohol. Y'know, depending upon your mood. :twisted:

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm
by Phact0rri
McDuffies wrote:You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 am
by Rkolter
I'm still older than you.

Happy birthday tho. :)

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:02 am
by KWill
Happy Birthday! =D

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:58 am
by Netpoet
Young'uns. I swear.

I still can only think of like 2 people older than me on CG... Ryan being one of em, by like 2 months or so.

*waves his cane at Dragonkingoms* Congrats on the birthday, now GET OFFA MAH LAWN!

>Net

Re: Guess what very special day today is?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:08 am
by McDuffies
Phact0rri wrote:
McDuffies wrote:You're my age. I had an impression you were younger. Oh well. Congrats.
Oh, you're my age too? I thought you were a geezer.