Outrageous claims.

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Re: Outrageous claims.

Postby Dr Legostar on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm

my comic won the oscar for best writing in a lego role.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Dreamaniaccomic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Congratulations. I believe you.
Dreamaniac
Has a thing for bandannas...
Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dreamaniaccomic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Outrageous claims do not have to be false.

My best friend is a ninja who secretley controls the world. My other friend has a random mutation in his DNA that caused his brain to move up several spaces on the evolutionary scale, and he manipulates my ninja friend from the darkness. They established the hoax that Chuck Norris is a god-like being. In reality, his beard is false, and his muscles are photoshopped.

Outrageous claims do not have to be true.
Dreamaniac
Has a thing for bandannas...
Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

Postby Laemkral on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm

For 12 years I worked for Burger King, espousing hatred of McDonalds everywhere in a covert war of advertising. After the Mall of America incident, it was mutually agreed upon to end all black ops.

Now, 3 years after we thought it was over, we found out the truth: McDonalds LIED.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tellurider on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 pm

I am actually a ninja terminator from the future. I already killed my target. All you meatbags are doomed. Now I amuse myself by killing men with the black widow technique. This is why I don't do "relationships"
updates Thursdays
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero

Postby KWill on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 am

Laemkral wrote:Now, 3 years after we thought it was over, we found out the truth: McDonalds LIED.

That's outrageous.
KWill
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:15 am

I just bought a cup of delicious, fresh ground McDonalds Coffee and am enjoying it to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 am

i just bought a cup of tim hortons coffee and i'm enjoying it beyond what the law allows.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Rkolter on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 am

I tried doing more than the law allows to my McDonalds coffee, but it said no and sprayed me with mace. :(
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
Rkolter

Postby Prettydragoon on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 am

Dr Legostar wrote:Lego is NOT coming out with a admiral ackbar minifigure this year.

They are issuing a Bridget figure instead.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:33 am

i had a crappy birthday.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Nanda on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 am

I don't like food. Or sex.
Image Image
Nanda
Cartoon Hero

Postby Killbert-Robby on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 am

Dr Legostar wrote:i had a crappy birthday.

I don't feel good about that
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Did you know that while you can't use a washing machine for a baby, it's perfectly acceptable to use a dish washer to clean your baby, provided you don't use the pots and pans setting.
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Rkolter wrote:Did you know that while you can't use a washing machine for a baby, it's perfectly acceptable to use a dish washer to clean your baby, provided you don't use the pots and pans setting.

Unless, of course, you tuck the baby neatly into one of the pots beforehand. Tried and true.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:51 pm

i find running them through the carwash is so much better.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby IVstudios on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Well, that depends. Sure it gets them cleaner, but it's just not cost effective unless you're washing at least 10 babies per load. Fine for you and your clone army, but what about those of us who only have 4 of 5 babies to wash.
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:05 pm

IVstudios wrote:Well, that depends. Sure it gets them cleaner, but it's just not cost effective unless you're washing at least 10 babies per load. Fine for you and your clone army, but what about those of us who only have 4 of 5 babies to wash.

well to start off, you could quit your whining and stop acting like a little bitch.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 pm

IVstudios wrote:Well, that depends. Sure it gets them cleaner, but it's just not cost effective unless you're washing at least 10 babies per load. Fine for you and your clone army, but what about those of us who only have 4 of 5 babies to wash.

You can always pick up a few more. The clearance bins at your general retail stores tend to be overflowing with extras if you need some for spare parts or painting projects.

They also make excellent dioramas for grade school aged children, if you're willing to provide supervision.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:19 am

I'm restarting "mcDuffies".
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic