Making the Left-handed Shake Offensive Again

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Making the Left-handed Shake Offensive Again

Post by Noise Monkey »

And THIS is why famous people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I'll do her one better and just stop wiping my ass. We should also enact a rule that states a toilet can only be flushed once the pile reaches a certain height. Could be 3 people, or maybe 5. Who knows. As long as we're crapping as one people in the same toilet, that's what counts.
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I'll do her .
You dirtbag.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I'll do her .
You dirtbag.
You son of a bitch. Now I'll never give your eraser back.
Image

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

that is not a valid substitute for the TP.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:
yeahduff wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I'll do her .
You dirtbag.
You son of a bitch. Now I'll never give your eraser back.
How will that help your womanizing?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:
yeahduff wrote: You dirtbag.
You son of a bitch. Now I'll never give your eraser back.
How will that help your womanizing?
It contains your essence, so I'm picking up all your negative traits.
Image

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Rock_dash »

Why do all the news articles you link have to be about pooping?!
Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Because you are on the internets.
Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Apparently she hasn't considered that only 50% of people wash their hands when they leave the bathroom (unless they know they're being watched and it soars to over 90%).

So, by using 1 square of toilet paper either you will transmit more diseases, causing hospital stays which aren't very eco-friendly, or more hand-washing, and purification of water isn't very eco-friendly.

Not to mention, how will this be monitored? Either you have people stand there, which would be intolerable, or you use one of those automated release thigns like they have for paper towels. Well, that consumes electricity! Not eco-friendly electricity.

I love this lady. Every day she tries to increase my carbon footprint. Soon, my footprint will stretch across america. We'll squeeze nature until she finally shakes us off this rock, or squeals and gives up the ghost.

Muahahahaha. :twisted:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Hmmmm. When I'm out drinking my hand washing drops below that to like 1%. But then again, considering the booze I spill on my hands, its probably cleaner.


That is, until I get dysentry.
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I just took a dump and made Captain Planet cry. Though that's not too hard do, quite honetstly. Pansy.
Image

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

rock_dash wrote:Why do all the news articles you link have to be about pooping?!
I'm rather depressed you even have to ask, Rock. I thought you knew me better than that.

User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Post by Linkara »

*Stand up to podium and places on pair of glasses, then takes out spech and calmly puts it in front of him.*

Ahem.

REDUCING THE AMOUNT OF TOILET PAPER USES DOES NOT REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF TOILET PAPER PRODUCED, NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANYWAY BECAUSE WE DON'T CUT DOWN RAINFORESTS TO MAKE TOILET PAPER... OR ANY PAPER AT ALL! PAPER IS MADE FROM TREE FARMS DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY TO MAKE PAPER, YOU IDIOT! I'M GLAD LANCE ARMSTRONG BROKE UP WITH YOU!

Thank you, and good night. *Walks off the stage.*
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

IN THE LONG TERM IT WOULD SINCE A LACK IN DEMAND CAUSES AN INCREASE IN SURPLUS STOCK WHICH MEANS SHOPS BUY LESS WHICH MEANS PRODUCERS SELL LESS WHICH MEANS THEY'RE WASTING MONEY ON MAKING A LOT OF USELESS STUFF IS GOING TO NEVER BE SOLD, SO THEY CUT BACK ON PRODUCTION, SO THEIR SUPPLIERS IN TURN CUT BACK. ITS A LONG PROCESS BUT IT HAPPENS. ALTHOUGH TRUE THAT THIS ISNT DONE IN THE RAINFOREST. OF COURSE THE DAMAGE TO THE ENVIROMENT DOESNT STOP AT THE CUTTING DOWN PART, THE WHOLE INDUSTRIAL PART OF MANUFACTURING AN SHIPPING POLLUTES.


That said, its still a stupid idea. So wait is that like one square of quintuple-ply paper?
Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

most toilet paper is fairly weak, one square just ain't gonna cut it.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

especially not after chili night.

User avatar
TRI
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1589
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Contact:

Post by TRI »

Maybe Sheryl Crow just doesn't poop?
ImageImageImage
"Yeah, that's the bridge pier (expletive). I thought it was the center. Oh (expletive)." ~ From the transcript of the recording device on board the ship which struck the San Franciso Bay Bridge last year, causing a 50,000 gallon oil spill.

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Post by Jesusabdullah »

Sheryl Crow is a robot. She poops nice and tidy radioactive pellets.

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

in that case, an entire sheet would actually be wasteful.

Locked