Page 1 of 70
Alter Egos X - Leopard
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:16 pm
by Joel Fagin
I got me some new eyewear and thought it an ideal time to make a new thread for us to make spectacles of ourselves in.
And before anyone does a rim shot, here are three of 'em...
- Joel Fagin
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:09 am
by Garneta
The "Boogers" we ate on New Years:
Kolter doing something to McDuffies:
Me with URANIUM!:
BROKEN!:
And "Sad McDuffies in the Snow":

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:41 am
by Linkara
Maybe it's just me, but it looks more like "thoughtful McDuffies in the snow."
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:44 am
by Ahaugen
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:13 am
by Dave Against The Machine
I love the whole,"Oooo look at the shiney rock I found." And.......Ooooo, look at the pretty red and yellow circle on the bag I got it from.

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:01 am
by Prettysenshi
Awwww. Joel, you look so handsome.
And yay for a new Alter Ego thread. I'm so posting pictures from work.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:05 am
by Rkolter
Dave Against The Machine wrote:I love the whole,"Oooo look at the shiney rock I found." And.......Ooooo, look at the pretty red and yellow circle on the bag I got it from.

I'm doing a collection of these - People posing with Uranium.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:22 am
by Black Sparrow
...poor Flint. Being used as a teddy bear is hard work.
Re: Alter Egos X - Leopard
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:27 am
by Robin Pierce
Joel Fagin wrote:And before anyone does a rim shot, here are three of 'em...
This thread really lens itself well to rim shots.
Are you going to frame any of those?
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:17 pm
by Prettysenshi
Some pics of me that I took today, the minute I found out Joel made a new AE thread. So let's begin!

This is me using self timer! Yay! Aren't I cute in my jeans and such? Actually, I should have been getting ready for class, but whatever! I made it on time anyway. Go me.

Where I work: The office building of the South Carolina House of Representatives. I love working there, and lucky for me, it's a 10 minute walk to work every day. Whoot.

I'm bored here. Lol.

And for those who are really cold right now in those snowy places up north...here's how it looked in Columbia, South Carolina today. It's was probably 60 degrees, nice and sunny most of the day. It was really nice today, actually. Made the walk to work nice.
I'll post more when the urge arises.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:36 pm
by Prettysenshi
And I got the urge again.

From breakfast this morning! See those? Those are African lips, yo! And proud of 'em!

The statehouse, where they had all that controversy over the Confederate Flag atop it and blah. I never cared. I still can't see it around. Maybe I'm just not observant enough.

A cute lil wiccan shop near work. They have awesome jewerly. I'd take a picture of it if I remember. Maybe you guys can help the business.

I love to smile! Seriously, I'm this perky in real life very often.
And....I'll spare you of more pictures for now.

Maybe in two days or something.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:49 pm
by Dotty
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:56 pm
by Prettysenshi
Awww, your cat was adorable.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:15 pm
by CJBurgandy
I will steal your hat
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:03 pm
by Levi-chan
This is what Sydney looks like when it's summer. It is so fucking awesome:
I was trying to put on an MIB/Fed face, and failed humongously. So now it just looks like I have worms crawling under my facial skin.

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:07 pm
by Melodies
oh sweet, pics of the real world *shuffle* *shuffle* *shuffle* crap, what a time to lose a digital camera... *shuffle* *shuffle* ... you people got lucky... *shuffle* you would be jealous of what a sexy guy i am *shuffle* damnit.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:14 pm
by McDuffies
Darn plush mcDuffies is getting more sex than the real one.

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:25 pm
by The Mortician
melodies wrote:oh sweet, pics of the real world *shuffle* *shuffle* *shuffle* crap, what a time to lose a digital camera... *shuffle* *shuffle* ... you people got lucky... *shuffle* you would be jealous of what a sexy guy i am *shuffle* damnit.
Hahaha, sure.

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:31 pm
by Tim
mcDuffies wrote:Darn plush mcDuffies is getting more sex than the real one.

Yeah, but mostly from rkolter. Maybe that's not such a bad thing.
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:50 pm
by [AlmightyPyro]
Crap, I can't remember what pictures I've posted already. :S I'll guess. Here are some random pictures!
Me on the ground; my forehead sure is red. :S I dunno why.
Me right now... RIGHT NOW!
