MY COMPUTER WORKS!!!!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

MY COMPUTER WORKS!!!!

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I've missed it SO much! Now it's back and even better! I'm so happy!!!
*does the good dance*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Post by LibertyCabbage »

WOW!
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

Aaaaaand now you're going to London on Monday. Look at that! Your PC will just collect dust!

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

We don't realize how much we love them until they leave us...
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

WORK, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!

Post by Cope »

...and then they come back so we can start hating them all over again.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Ah, oh so very true. So...very...very...true...
Image

User avatar
Jeffy
Regular Poster
Posts: 825
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:05 pm
Location: someplace trying to get myself to draw
Contact:

Post by Jeffy »

I actually like when my cmputers don't act correctly, because then I get to fix them. Unfortunately, I very rarely have any sort of computer trouble unless I'm the direct cause of it, and in that case I know what's wrong immediately.
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Faceless wrote:Aaaaaand now you're going to London on Monday. Look at that! Your PC will just collect dust!
Just in time for my foundation art exhibition!

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

ryclaude wrote:
Faceless wrote:Aaaaaand now you're going to London on Monday. Look at that! Your PC will just collect dust!
Just in time for my foundation art exhibition!
Que?
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

my exam work is up on display at my college. it's free to look at but maybe tricky to get to.

I'm thinking of posting details on here anyways.

User avatar
Rickford
Irreverent
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:52 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by Rickford »

Do so, I may take a stroll down. I missed your last exibition.

User avatar
ManyWorlds
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1980
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:32 am

Post by ManyWorlds »

You *do* realize that posting a thread like this is basically asking it to break down again, right? Whenever a PC is working correctly, it means one of two things.
One, that it is brand new, right out of the box. This condition lasts until it is left on for more than a minute.
Two, it is lulling you into a false sense of security before it developes its next defect.

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

What do you MEAN,"System will shut down in 60 seconds"??!

Post by Jesusabdullah »

Me, I hate it when my computers don't work, especially when they contain precious data. It gives me heartburn, and I hate heartburn.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

ryclaude wrote:my exam work is up on display at my college. it's free to look at but maybe tricky to get to.

I'm thinking of posting details on here anyways.
Directions! I demand directions! My teacher(s) would love to see them. They're all about that stuff. I get up to London either late tomorrow or early the next day. And I'm pretty sure we a have some free time then too.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

Well I'm in an airport right now wating to go to London. My teacher says she would like to see an exhibiit Ryclaude, if you'd be willing to give us the address/directions/etc.

I'll be in London in 11 hours. ^_^ wish me luck! (11 hour plane ride :S)
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

Locked